Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Why

Damn

Kana might be town

That was funny

Poke~

I mean

Still wanna kill her

But

Nya

Well fuck uhhhā€¦

Among us?

Keeping my vote on Kana until Kana votes somewhere else and says they arenā€™t a wolf.

Iā€™ll linger on Anthem for now, if the course of discussion changes weā€™ll see then.

I didnt like her posts after she revealed the gun was fake

half sheeping this, half I havenā€™t gotten any reason to town read them yet? Anthem usually looks like, SUPER pure and I just havenā€™t seen that from them this game yet

tbf Doodle in the AMQ game didnā€™t really post until they were PoE ethier right?

like this LMAO

AnthemBell (2): Apocryphal, Bylamir
Bylamir (2): Kiiruma, guavagudetama
Kanave (2): Kanave, Jormok
Kiiruma (1): Forsaken_Employee
guavagudetama (1): YoubutWorse
MerpyDerpy (1): AnthemBell

Not Voting (5): Demisha, Doodleshy, Drinks, MerpyDerpy, scoot

Hammer is 8 remimder

1 Like

I feel like w!Anthem would be more self concious about not giving a real reason there and actually work something up. ig they added the note in the second half but shrug; Iā€™d still call it towny for now

tfw Iā€™m doing the opposite >.<

Maybe itā€™s just confirmation bias tbf, since I was sus of Anthem. So seeing each message was just: Hm yes, sus.

Looking into it to find sus things.

I like this whole interaction for everyone invovled, seems like actual solving going on rather than just softball questions to a teamate or to look like solving

both of these posts felt extremely town-like for Doodle
the first one was just a meme at the beginning but I think they would have been too scared to post an image of a wolf and say ā€œmeā€ even if they follow it up with ā€œexcept Iā€™m not a wolfā€
the second one was against your push that was ā€œa trapā€ which is the town reaction you were looking for

@Jormok

1 Like

more good posts from drinks

(Good theory for some of the newer players in the game^^)

1 Like

real

1 Like