Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

oh lmao

I mentioned this a lot earlier, I’ll tell you the same things kinda… I did something to Kork. He died. Had he not of died, I would of hard defended him today, due to what I did.

I get it

I’d replace Kiiruma with Drinks tbh

Kiiruma’s posts have a towny vibe to them

he just sounds annoyed with me which is NAI for him

Drinks on the other hand

I literally do not remember a single thing they’ve said or done

They were more impactful D1

Consider:

Nya

1 Like

I don’t even remember any d1 posts by them

It was mostly along the lines of “Sleep vote bad” And trying to push me for it

No, I get it. This game feels like AMQ in the sense that we don’t have a lot of info atm. I have no idea who tf the wolves are. Yes, I think it’s Apo, but I don’t feel confident enough to push it myself.

I’m not saying you have to trust me. It’s hard to trust when we don’t have information. Just because I trust you doesn’t mean you have to reciprocate that. Do what you need to do to solve the game. :+1:

1 Like

uhhh I have a couple posts written down I thought were townie

early d1

slightly later d1

like 30 min ago

1 Like

Tbh

Based

However

Nya

1 Like

True

have you played a game with Apo before?

1 Like

Can we ban words in a forum, is that possible?

1 Like

no

nya

2 Likes

Unless they were in the game with Kana, I haven’t. And I’ll be honest, in that game, I stopped looking in thread after I shot Kana bc I felt bad. I don’t even know who was in that game lol.

ok

i wanna vote apo
every time apo gets accused she’s just like “could be true”
there’s no defense and apo’s explained clearly WHY she doesn’t want to defend herself but someone said a defense is a defense and i stand by that
conversely there’s a good offense from apo but that could also just be apo subverting attention off of her
idk it just seems clear to be that way

IM POPPING IN AND LEAVING BECAUSE
well the omega strikers update came out yesterday
also im just gonna be busy next week
p much its not a good week for activity in FM
BUT I’LL TRY

you tellin me you can’t relate to an alien race with a caste system?

2 Likes