Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

And the other is Ruby, but she’s not a player.

2 Likes

@Forsaken_Employee Thoughts on this?

3 Likes

I mean

Yeah

But no one is actually giving good reasons for why I’m scum

It’s just oh she’s vocal and fluffs a lot, and not being able to get a good grasp on my slot

That is literally how I always play, get good m8

VOTE: Byla

I trust my gut too, but I don’t trust it enough to vote on it. I still look at stuff, or think a bit, ya know?

1 Like

This doesn’t flow to me, what am I defending?

omg, forsaken? just like in valorant?

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Arete, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift

1 Like

ftr not like making fun of you or anything just have to post this copypasta everytime i get hte chance

VOTE: Bylamir

Nya outed wolf

Gorta is always fun to play with (though, I’ve only mashed with him)

he was a wolf in my first ever FM game! tons of fun

hm
VOTE: Apocryphal

I’ll be real, I was a bit tunnel visioned when writing that. I just remembered when I tried to ask Apo why they trusted Demi and they completely stonewalled me, you responded to it as well. So associated that with you defending.

Iirc you said: Anything to go on or just gut
Or something along those lines?

I apologise for misrepresenting there.

That’s fair, you do you my brother.

I figured I might as well do what I was told earlier.

Fuck around and find out.

:palm_up_hand:

Was looking for backing in your read on Demi but you didn’t have anything aside from gut read. Which means I can’t try to see it through that perspective and see if I come to the same conclusion. :pensive:

1 Like

The stonewalling is uhhh
Very much just how I am

I cannot put into words why I have the reads I do

I wasn’t critisizing, just saying what happened dw.