Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Ah that’s valid. That’s what I did in AMQ Mountainous for ppl I didn’t know. I respect that. :+1:

Also I want to just. The ballad of Bylamir this game is a tragedy

Shows up late, Sleeps, Accidentally votes sleep when waking up, defend it to learn why it’s bad, get sussed, day end, wake up late for day 2, get incredibly sussed, sus everyone, vote apo, flip town

if you want to suspect Demisha you could make this game a lot easier :pleading_face:

Because half of the ones saying that are wolfy slots

Which on second thought is a green light for apo tbh

you were one of those people!

also: people who are currently a wagon not wanting to vote someone is actually nagl for that slot; wouldn’t you want to self pres?

Noooo ybw don’t throw ur so towny

Wolves know I’m too powerful, and think they can miselim me this early in the game

I’d say remember my legacy but Anthem is probably just gonna get voted tomorrow anyway lol

Which is silly, I’m a kill before f5 kind of gal because I’m too dangerous for either faction to let slip

Don;t rely on town to:

1. Follow Legacies
  2. Do what they say they’d do the following day
  3. Listen to dead players
1 Like

Nya

This tbh

Now here is my last will:

Wagabababobo

we wake up the next morning having gone through a time chamber removing all memories of anything yesterday except our read lists :dies:

3 Likes

No one fuckin listens to legacies except to twist them to their own ends

1 Like

I think my time chamber is broken

Then apo is bold af with that post right before this lmao

Kept waking me up late

Last time I followed a legacy it almost lost town the game (I was scum and knew it was all wrong)

4 Likes