Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

if you’re town you can use it on people you think are scum cuz it would stop them from having day abilities

True I guess? That seems like too much risk, too little reward, Cause more often than not, knowing me, it lands on someone good.

When instead, I can use it as a self clearing too!

It… disables day abilities?
Holy fuck, that sounds OP.

I am confused, explain this to me Guava.

Wanting to live isn’t alignment indicative. If I’m remembering correctly, the ability Obfuscate is when Gnosia characters beg for their life and claim that they’re innocent, and they get by doing so. Doodle didn’t “obfuscate”. Doodle is admitting to actively lying to live. If I openly own up to acting like scum, does it make me more townie? I don’t think it does. I appreciate the attempt to explain, but I’m not convinced. We can continue to discuss this if you would like though!

he’s pretending like it’s day 1 because he can’t read anything from the first two days

1 Like

If it does, I did not even realize that, lmao. This got even funnier.

N0 making it so 2 people cannot use day abilities is kinda just feels bad because I’m assuming some people might have characters with day abilities, mine isn’t. Though it has an ongoing effect which can affect the day

OH THAT’S FUCKED

that’s what I’m saying

then why is jormok townie for using an ability that you admitted is evil in nature

I could be wrong, but you provided reads in that game at some point, right? In this game, it feels like you have had the “tea brewing” for a little too long. (Can tea get stale? If so, I think it has lol).
All jokes aside, I want to give you a chance to give your case. If you’re town, don’t give up! I want to hear from you!

If I eat, should I be on selection project?

I just explained that I didn’t think about it being evil in nature. I was focused on the fact that they were open about it ;-;

Also, I checked it, you should be able to use day abilities if I read my own role correctly? If not that’s fucked up and evil.

AS FAR AS I KNOW: You believe your a wizard and stuff, you must claim to be a wizard if you wanna role claim. And you got a fake ability that you are able to claim… Nothing that says you can’t do your other stuff.

1 Like

ONE DAY

Based on what I’ve seen so far today, though bare in mind that it’s still early in the game and so my reads / takes might change:

I think we need to try and look into the Jormok, Merpy and guava trio somewhat.
If Jormok is evil it makes me think that Merpy is more suspicious as a teammate with Jormok than guava due to guava’s behaviour concerning the N0 ability.

Also people are mentioning there being ‘previous days’ and I’mma assume yall are just talking about another game with that. But if you can avoid mixing that up it’d be great.

3 Likes

If I get night killed, should I be on Selection Project?

1 Like

Ruby, why did you make this ability? This seems so unfun to have to do, and mildly annoying if you are made to do this.

How to Get into Selection Project (real not clickbait):

1. Get selected via night kill.
  2. Donate your heart to some girl wearing orange.
  3. Sing ig?
1 Like