Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

you don’t need to fake panic, but eod is in an hour and 45ish. there’s no making a new wagon at this rate, especially with the bot vote on you and how stubborn I know some of the people on your wagon to be
we need to vote Forsaken, or you’re gonna die.

I hope some of the more silent players come back EoD. Hasn’t Anthem only said, like, one thing today?

I want to vote to prove my claim with my hammer.
I have a hidden second vote.
If Forsaken has 5 on them, I will hammer.

does you extra vote only work if you’re the last person to vote?

No but it’s a secret vote, it doesn’t show in VCs funnily enough, just as with the vote on me.

I’m on 6 rn.

There’s another way to prove Kiiruma’s story, but it’s a lot riskier. For them.

Education calls, qpSleep. For anyone on the fence and who missed this, my summary for Kiiruma is that he is only focused on self-preservation, not advancing the town gamestate. Executing the NPC is only a beneficial option if you STRONGLY believe Kiiruma is a good vote and would otherwise be voting to sleep today.

okay, then what is the point of waiting?
to look cool?
voting Forsaken now and voting him later have the same result, except if you do it now it makes the wagon look like an actually viable choice, putting wagons at 6-4 instead of 6-2-2

god I wish he was focused on self-pres it doesn’t feel like it
like maybe I’m stupid but

At the time of this post it felt like the only thing of substance in his messages, I made a small scrapbook.

That said, I don’t know why they’d lie about something that’s so easily disproved. I’m inclined to believe them about the vote thing.

fwiw I think the arguement Drinks is making is compelling, i’m not hammering atm bc I think letting day continue is better

1 Like

I was on the wagon and unvoted earlier to preventy hammer

Do seriously need to go now :motorcycle:

Don’t Eliza someone random pls that’s sloppy as fuck to try to comprehend in post

2 Likes

Don’t Eliza Someone :sob:

1 Like

can we call cfds elizas from now on thanks

Well, we really can’t because in the pure meaning of the word it has to be D1

I mean according to Kiiruma…

1 Like

Is Kii still here?