Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

wait deadass?

No wtf
Did wrongjuice infiltrate your plumbing last night

1 Like

So you killed someone and anyone visiting that target got protected. Am I understanding correctly?

I hope youā€™re jokingšŸ˜…

Okay I think you were. Good.

@Demisha please check in we need you to not auto lose :pleading_face:

I half expected someone to already impulse vote, lmao. Glad no one has done that yet. I got dnd, will be more active later tonight.

Hey, what game is Aqua from? Thanks!

Love the Video Game Upick.

Unless Konosuba has a game? Idk

1 Like

Konosuba has a mobile game

lmao, you got lucky huh?

1 Like

Backreading now, cool your motors everyone thereā€™s still more than 24hs left, i just disappeared for a bit to do some stuff

Anthem the mechanically confirmed town and YBW the most towny player from feels on thread?

Iā€™m baffled youā€™ve made it this far alive, Iā€™m gonna post so many fallen emotes when game ends with your wolf reveal itā€™s been so obvious so many times now but thread didnā€™t want to listen x.x

1 Like

Trueeeeee

Why are you pushing for this

Youā€™re so evil

And donā€™t even say it was a joke I already know youā€™re saying that

Mechanically confirmed I meant by last night, not even day start today

Everyone claimed except me, Iā€™m a wizard

Wizard (Passive): All wizards must listen to PS1 Hagrid, failure to do so will lead to undisclosed consequences.

3 Likes

Guys I donā€™t really know how else to put it, how is Guava still alive and how does nobody feel like itā€™s incredibly weird? It feels like iā€™ve been the only one pushing them and theyā€™ve never been pressured except by me and YBW almost like half the wolf team was protecting them and the rest were just oblivious to all the red flags they gave