Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Is this a gameplay highlights thread now
I can post my deaths in necrodancer

Pls do not actually
No more medalposting :angry:

if they kill the world ender we never know who they saw
like if they already claimed it they might as well claim their hope check

it was relevant to the conversation (you were wrong about something)

I have a robo justice don’t worry despair is in a lose lose situation

but if you die who’d gonna talk to me this late at night

The active people

we are the active people

Also this late at night, 9pm

okay but it’s late for everyone else

that’s why Kana’s also here she’s just backreading

This is a MASSIVE No Bestie What from me

I’d say we’re pretty active

No I wasn’t, I was giving a written appology for losing a game of Fire Emblem Cipher

1 Like

now im backreading

1 Like

what.

this makes me want to vomit wdym WRITTEN APOLOGY?

1 Like

It is with great displeasure I come here today to inform you that I, “Kanave” Have lost another game in the “Hell Of Your Own Creation: Brainiac Games Redux” Tournament found at (link), causing irreperable damage to all of your “bucholz” scores used to break ties. My poor skills in the feilds of time managment and sleeping caused me to lose track of which day it was, causing me to be unconcious during the entire windows when when we were scheduled to play causing me to be given a well deserved “Activity Loss” in the match. This effect on your bucholz could be devistating to any players, especially those who are close to the cut off of top cut as some of you such as @Twisted Joke Enjoyer are. I would like to give my sinceriest and deepest appologies to all who my actions have affected, and promise to do better in the future. :pensive:

2 Likes

It’s a part of the B.A.S.E.D ruleset
(Based and Super Epic dAdjustment-Of-Base-Rules-Of-Play)

good to know I shouldn’t learn cipher