Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Not neccesarly for personal reasons, its more for reasons that aren’t strictly tied to alignment. For example, I might have a policy to lynch anyone who claimed wolf, which wouldn’t be personal it’d just be a policy

Yea but like
Drinks fluff spams as wolf too, they did it last invitational
we need to force them to play game to get anything from them

1 Like

personal to the person voting is what I meant
idk if that. makes sense
like I don’t policy vote for the same reason someone else does

1 Like

oh yeah they were wolf in that game.

OP quite literally says there “may or may not be neutrals”, also wolf count could be modified by their powers, I find it rather odd that someone would just say its 4 if they’re uninformed
VOTE: Jormok

I don’t have a lot to go off of yet :pensive:
But it’s also fun to chat so I’m just talking until I see enough stuff to make any solid arguments

He later said it was role-relevant information, I can dig up the post

oh got it cool
unfortunately this probably just told mafia if there’s any neutrals lmao

3 Likes

they say later that it’s part of their ability that they know there’s four non-town
which I’m willing to believe cuz it’s a weird claim for scum to make imo
like would he think to claim that? cuz I’ve never encountered a role that told you how many non-town were in the game
and I know from the previous game that Ruby makes night 0 passives, though mine wasn’t info related

Posts can’t be empty [red shaking box]

1 Like

seconding this

2 Likes

<div></>

If you cause any mislynches i’m never talking to you again :gun:

1 Like

there now you have to play like your other games and I can hopefully read you better

1 Like

sigh
you hate me anyway so that’s fine, I guess…

AtE get him outta here

2 Likes

golf emote

VOTE: ElizaThePyscho
Eliza doesn’t respond to this btw, they just completely ignore it lmao, it’s like she’s trying not to give any spew for it askbjda

1 Like

me im the first one
hopefully this game will be easier since i already know everyone tho

3 Likes

wdym they weren’t sending krill issue they were sending :shrimp: legally distinct

1 Like