Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

like 300? not too many. I woke up, so I am gonna skim this and then get ready for class.

Same, I love Uni.

For me, it’s just somewhere in August. No real rhyme or reason for it. Highschool it used to always start on a friday, and that friday was mainly used for getting people used to where their classes were and what rules to follow and what to expect. In Uni, It starts on wednesdays. Mainly cause most classes are slumped together to be like, monday and wednesday classes. Tuesday and thursday classes. and the occasional friday long lab class.

True. Signed by not a Twink, lmao.

Extra Scary Guava moment.

I’ve taken a few of them, it’s not the worst. Hope you get topics you either enjoy or can just go on and on about.

It’s because of their “Nya” isn’t it?

Fair, it was kinda meh. Funnier in my head, but something I knew I had to do.

Best timeline. I wish this was a pure social game so I can just town clear you and not care due to large amount of posts.

Sounds like you’re having one :)

You tip the worker? /J

More medal posting, funny clips moments.

Oh, to be a cat person looking for a new home, saying “nya” to every passerby. Couldn’t be me.

I am litterally informed via my abilities and stuff. Start of game, 4 non-town. that’s basically it, lmao.

Still useful for town to know, cause like, now we know how many for other kinds of things. Like how many for lists, and to vote out and stuff.

And if you do it, I’ll! I’ll… I don’t know honestly, but I’ll probably be sad! So don’t!

Do it, you won’t.

Unfortunate Timeline.

True.

Good luck!

That sounds amazing, too bad I need Audio from like, youtube, to sleep.

Ayyyyy macarena.

Always has been. <3 You know it’s not /srs

Good to know!

I would expect nothing less.

No wonder the post count started to increas when I sat down to read this.

Halfway? Wha? I thought halfway is in like 11 hours 30 mins as of writing this. It is a 48 hour cycle yeah?

<3 I look forward to playing with you again. This is gonna be fun if we go down this rabbit hole again. Kiiruma = based.

1 Like

ive also been p good, also welcome to the community

Anyway, I’m caught up, I’m gonna shower to get ready for class and come back to like 50 more.

ye thx

Love y’all!

1 Like

Hi Kork! :wave:

i think stastically demi just has to be scum right?

1 Like

What makes you say that? I mean they only posted once yeah, but how so?

Yes, I do know. It was just fun to joke along. <3

I get claiming World ender can be kinda sus, but doesn’t world ender see another innocent? It could be like masons in a sense

officially on the record demi’s scum, but off record i dont actually think demi’s scum yet but its funny to say this starting out as a bit

2 Likes

Shit u rite

Also I meant total posts in thread with the 700-1000

question: did demi actually claim world ender also what is a world ender

Seconding these

Masons see each other. That innocent that they see wouldn’t see them back, so how is it Masons? (Basically, I am saying it is 1-way pairing knowledge). :thinking:

@YoubutWorse

I said in a sense, as its a one way mason

Staining the site with Ariel already I see

1 Like

Ah I see. Gotcha. Ty for explaining! :+1:

what does world ender mean?