Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

stares

Donā€™t stare at me

1 Like

Why are there 5 casted votes by the time of this post
80% of those better be memes (and real ones not ā€œhaha im meme voting ofcā€ casts serious vote) because its so random that early on

Gimme a moment

Iā€™m pretty confident they are meme votes, but they may be handy to use as a reference late game imo.

Consider

Nya

Towny, conversely the Drinks post this replies to is wolfy, Iā€™d expect Drinks to believe and be inclined to the side that believes that role revealing in d1 is overall wolfy, only gonna let this slip because its Drinks and iā€™m sure theyā€™re gonna say ā€œbut idc about the meta make your new metaā€ like how they believe exe-ing inactive players isnā€™t optimal but Iā€™ll still remember this

I agree

staring intensifies

Demisha towny for actually giving thoughts

loads bazooka

I think theyā€™re all memes?

Now thatā€™s just overkill

Some might secretly be real but said is a meme

Stop nyaā€™ing yā€™all ffs this is the 20th nya in 100 posts :skull:

1 Like

I assure you, the nyas are incredibly important

Thatā€™s possible. However, it wonā€™t be easy to see a voteā€™s intent imo. It can easily be disguised as a meme vote. Again, Iā€™d use these early votes as a reference later, but I donā€™t think theyā€™d help much now imo.

Debate club moment

Btw debate club means shouting decibels contest Drinks told me so it has to be true :nodd:

nya

Wolfy nya tbh