Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

I mean just in general. Plus the game’s no fun if it was auto solved.

I mean, we also want the game to like, go somewhere, we’re nearly a day in and we’ve had basically no movement, nothing to force scum to play the game and end up outing themselves. If Scum never has to play mafia we can’t find them

2 Likes

Speaking of solved, I enjoy not worrying about that.

Not worth a lot substantial, but is more than nothing so still worth pointing out since I’m not picking up a crazy ton so far

It’s getting to be around that time… how was everyone’s lunch? I enjoyed mine. I ate an Eggroll, 2 slices of pizza, rice, tomato dijon pork roast, and a vegetable capri blend of vegetables (green beans, broccoli, sautéed onions.)

Use this as a reminder to eat food today if you have not already! I forget sometimes :)

As evil it’s claiming information you’d likely already know to be true (barring neutrals). Something that a theoretical other ability can link up with and confirm to be accurate, but otherwise we’ll have trouble proving unless four evil reveal and the game continues :skull:

As good, it’s information that lets you know nonsense isn’t going on, and makes voting more safe because you know how many rogue votes could be out there + when you’re at dangerous thresholds of good/evil ratios alive.

As good making it up, it’s detrimental for the same reason it’s beneficial to be genuine.

1 Like

Eating food is not my thing :triumph:
For serious though, I just got out of bed.

Sounds about right.

1 Like

I figure that info is just better for me to get out, and available to everyone.

1 Like

I would say it’s low risk information, but not sure the influence of neutrals in this game, which was the only criticism of disclosing that so early.

2 Likes

At least gives us something to think about so I approve :+1:

2 Likes

I mean, we don’t know the exact number of them. Or if there even is any, as far as I know… maybe someone’s passive lets them know if there is one, lmao.

2 Likes

I’m going to try to be active rn cause I probably won’t be able to talk at EoD since I’m running a oneshot that’ll probably go through it. If anyone wants me just say something. I don’t have any reads yet since nobody has been talking, and I want to reserve judgement until day 2.

2 Likes

Talking game info I mean.

Do forgive me if I do just disappear for a bit though, I do have ADHD.

Who should I ask a question to eventually… hm…

Knowing a maximum is really nice regardless

1 Like

Drinks, you’re active, I have something of grave importance to tell an individual. Who should I tell it to, out of all of the people who are playing. i was thinking Apo, but Idk.

:thinking:

Eliza