Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

Goodbye chat

Know that when next we meet I will attempt to form opinions of my own

That being in 5-6 hours :skull:

F

Do you have any reads other than Kork being a wolf

Cuz like bsfr Iā€™m sheeping you

if your asking me for reads, Iā€™d have to think for a bit

I knew someone was gonna say this when I saw that message, letā€™s not

1 Like

I feel like this happens literally every game

Consider

Nya

Hard disagree in fact Bylamir has a running reputation of never showing up to appointments in time if anything itā€™s a chip theyā€™d play knowing that

Guava - Nothing really, but I have a slight townlean due to them trying to find stuff out
Demi - Townlean due to them wanting to cut out nonesense and just getting logic first on D1
Eliza - From what Iā€™ve seen, eliza has just been goofing off
Jormok - I think townlean? Hasnā€™t done anything too extreme but has still given some logic
Merpy - Nothing really in particular yet, just saying sheā€™s a wolf cause I feel like it
Kanna - Could go both ways, as they hopped on what demi said, but could also just actually want a question answered
Drinks - Just asking a lot of questions, could be wolf trying to get people shaded day 1 idk

1 Like

thats all really rn

This is honestly a decently good post from the one other Kork game I have to take reference from

Bruh Moment tbh

Thatā€™s cause in FAM I literally didnā€™t backread once due to the sheer ammount of posts

1 Like

I sense an pattern that may reoccur, lmao.

Your part? Or the entirety

the not backreading due to post amount, cause like, there will probably be a lot.

Unless you make sure to backread.

I-I do?

I guess I was late to the meeting we discussed this