Video Game Upick Invitational 16er [Day 4] (6/17) [Mafia + Shopkeeper wonnered!!!]

This is NOT a drill

From what game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

?
She’s not in this game

Def wasn’t fam
Wtf is payor

I don’t want you to. Townies blindly sheeping is how town loses games imo even if they’re sheeping townies

The joke is that there’s no reason for wolves to holster day 1
The whole pacifist schtick joke is that logically wolves would never ever not kill someone tonight

But if we don’t we have a 0% chance of killing a wolf unless we have town KP which is possible but I don’t really trust a town KP to make a correct shot after Leafia shot a claimed mason Kanave in that one game

What?
Oh you’re moving down what the fuck do you mean
This is such a scumpost Apo what

“If you keep talking and discussing this thing about the game I’m scumreading you” is CRAZY

If only we were in a RP game

I actually have that problem too so I edit my readlist as I read thread
Usually helps me at least have my opinion down even if I don’t remember why they’re there

This makes it sound bad but it’s actually good

Oh Jormok is a wolf who’s gonna convince his buddies not to kill tonight cool

Bro started a fire on water

Brown WWWWWWWWW

Jormok/Kork now w/w and I’m retracting what I said about Jormok w earlier then cuz I think Kork is w

This push on Jormok is so funny because it’s not actually a read Jormok is just doing things Apo doesn’t like
Apo can you push on an actual scumread please?

Explain.
If you say “because Apo told me to” you should unvote.

That’s a reference to the last invitational

Okay but Zorvo… is an exception you know why he lives

POV I said the wrong thing and hit send without thinking (it’s how I have so many posts)

That wasn’t a joke I was dead serious suspicious of you for that
I didn’t like that I thought it was weird but then you explained it the next day and I was like “oh, okay”

Who was I even voting there
You?
I unvoted you after I saw your explanation but I wasn’t on right when you explained it iirc

Kana made a post saying she would never talk to me again if I ML’d. THOSE were the stakes. Before there weren’t any.

And you know that right

Because I didn’t realise Merpy was suspicious until I ISO’d her which I mention in the following posts
Are you even ISOing me? This was so cherrypicked it’s fucking crazy
You did write this, right?

1 Like

Ugh

VOTE: Kork

There are more suspicious people than you but you basically just said “PLEEEEEASE VOTE ME APO!!!” So I assume you want to die

Play At Your Own Risk

Right. That is my plan. I’m not saying we have to vote right now and cut off discussion. What I’m saying is voting is better than being idle and voting sleep. I can understand the confusion since “shoot into” gives the impression that we’re just spinning a wheel and praying. I’d call it more of an educated guess rather than luck.

OH
Might have been idr anything about that game
In another game I had to be reminded that I was scum in that game because I was acting like I was town

I was scum in PAYOR I mean

Not Voting (5): Doodleshy, Hazardwaste, MerpyDerpy,

1 Like

gagged

VOTE: Kork

Can you elaborate on this? I’d love to talk this out with you, but I’m not sure what you’re saying lol

Welcome to the thread, any thoughts on ANthem’s read on you?

This game you haven’t really taken many hard stances yet, it feels like you’re leaving room to change your mind later

Nah, I don’t wanna die, it’s really just I wanted to poke at em.

Why the hell is eliza sheeping so much and not giving any input

me when I asked my teamate to read my rolecard to me

1: There are plenty of town reasons to want to nix Day 1 role discussion

2: Jormok legitimately is just making bad posts, I don’t like their posts, I get why they’re doing what they’re doing, (because I myself am a “Play in a scummy manner” type of player), but that doesn’t stop me from disliking their posts and the vibe they bring to the game. I play mafia to shitpost, solve, and socialize. All three need to be present for me to have enjoyment.

1 Like

He lost rock paper scissors

I endorse Kork votes tbh, because his posts are just as bad as Jormok’s