Wavelength 2: Plagiarism Edition - Team ??? wins!

you know i was really hoping we’d beat achro’s team for the irony factor but this result is also acceptable

3 Likes

:sunlags:

NINE ELEVEN WAS BAD

1 Like

If we run it again… I know I didn’t make this explicit, but to avoid optimising the fun out of the game, come on, guys, submissions should be A Thing, with maybe an adjective, they shouldn’t be a linear combination of two things that you think are at the ends of the scale, they shouldn’t be a paragraph with numbers of words that weight for which end of the scale to put it on. I should be able to completely rephrase your answer and it should stand on its own. This should be a game about judging the properties of an object or concept, not the wording of the answer somebody gave.

4 Likes

Do I need to post the screenshot

1 Like

n o

1 Like

1 Like

this is SLANDER

dammit why do pandora and ash have to be wrong in the same way. a hot dog is not a sandwich but if we had said it was we would’ve tied for the win

2 Likes

it’s definitely not 7 levels of sandwich

i will stand by this

agreed
felt like some submissions were basically an entire sentence describing the thing rather than like “A horse”

1 Like

someone should tell dyachei that morality != legality btw

1 Like

Fast [1] to Slow [21]

A horse, which is the fifth fastest land animal at a top recorded speed of 54.99 mph,

wait wtf we won lol

1 Like

ethics still include legality to a degree

1 Like

i was gonna make mine the most obnoxiously long thing possible and then i got my prompt and i was like “idk how to do that lol”

1 Like

in an ideal world they should not

If you do something illegal, you could go to jail, which would make your family unhappy,

2 Likes

we dont live in an ideal world