Wavelength 2: Plagiarism Edition - Team ??? wins!

Yeah sure thanks “list of wavelength categories”

1 Like

URL ITERALLY THE ONE WHO SUBMITTED 16

1 Like

I have the power to give you your categories in Hungarian

4 Likes

I can set my spreadsheet to Hungarian mode at any time

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s come to my attention that there are insults being used in team PMs directed from players to members of opposing teams. This is acceptable. This is always acceptable. Your team PM is a private space, yes, and it is a private space to dunk on members of opposing teams for not contributing sufficiently to your team’s solve. It is my goal to ensure that the game remains a safe and enjoyable environment to insult other teams’ players. Please remember to disrespect other teams. This is only a game, and one about competition at that. We cannot compete if we are going to be kind to our rivals.

katze, excellent effort. Great job.

(To be clear this is 100% serious.)

8 Likes

thank you may “may” may from the may club i will continue to harass my opponents and my teammates alike

1 Like

katze is one of the stupidest players I’ve ever seen. Literally every time I play with them they make some sort of dumb read that no one understands and get upset at people for not listening. I wish she would just quit the site.

10 Likes

its no fair that this piece of text exists it invalidates all of my efforts

5 Likes

Would any of us be able to tell if May was genuinely toxic and bitter to everyone on this site?

2 Likes

Who wrote the original copypasta?

arete wrote it
(arete is toxic)

5 Likes

i have the power to google hungarian insults and no one will be any wiser except you and me

I don’t speak Hungarian I just have the Hungarian translations for the categories pulled up in my sheet

god we suck at higher or lower

Higher or lower time yay!!!

TEAM CATEGORY CLUE PSYCHIC NUMBER
The Team Evil [1] to Good [21] chihaya mifune from persona 5 benguinedparbecue 17
shrimp coffee Durable [1] to Fragile [21] A Glass Dinner Plate Myrddin 18
Team ??? Priceless [1] to Worthless [21] my AP chemistry notes from first semester that are really good notes and have accurate information and have pretty diagrams but like I might not use them because im lazy and i have senioritis sulit 8
bricking on turn 3 Enemy [1] to Friend [21] The dude you work with who you’ve hardly spoken to but one time he gave you his pudding on your lunch break because he wasn’t hungry Marluxion 13
Team ??? [1] Hard [1] to Soft [21] A very well inflated football Achromatic 8
you choose Cool [1] to Uncool [21] committing mass genocide Arctic 21
The Immature [1] to Mature [21] 911 jokes Luka 5

FINAL SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE 2024-05-15T01:00:00Z

Massping

@benguinedparbecue, @Ash, @thepigeonnyc, @iamagummybear
@Ren, @dyachei, @PawnLelouch, @Myrddin
@Marshal, @sulit, @Chloe, @katze
@Marluxion, @YouButWorse, @ElizaThePsycho, @Kanave
@Arete, @pandora, @Marluna, @Achromatic
@Arctic, @sevenseas, @catbae, @annika
@IcetFeelsPain, @eaves, @childe, @Luka