1 Like

Destroy me.

Ruin me.

Annihilate my essence.

lol goslingboy

feels like a pseudoscience

it requires honest self-awareness which, lmfao, unrealistic

people are literally different around different social groups

I think at best these are neat ways to describe people’s demeanor in a specific context at a specific place and time

but to like, identify with a categorization is more why I think people get into this stuff, need to belong or identity or something

And on that note, my personality type is AKPF

1 Like

I have no idea how you solve

Please enlighten me on how you are similar

I assumed everyone was making up their reads in forum mafia because that’s what I do

Not true

It tells me who I must eliminate because they are a threat to the State

Goose bitch

That is a false god.

This is the true god.

2 Likes

The hourglass represents my slowly decreasing patience for your SHIT

I mean I am ig

Anyway I’m INFP

But also I’m not sure that T and F are really a dichotomy. Feelings/values help determine what’s important and what the end goal should be, while thinking is the mode by which you craft a solution and make choices to meet that goal.

5 Likes

i did the test and thought
wow all of these buckets suck
i think i got intp but it was so long ago (read: a few hours ago) and i dont remeber

Also I just hit the “learn more” button, and this guy really pulled out all the stops trying to leverage (and manufacture) insecurity into getting people to buy his services. Like wtf?

Also,

Not that these are necessarily mutually exclusive, but they do look a bit weird next to each other.

5 Likes

Hello, ash4fun. Your name seems familiar. Like from when I first started on the old FoL site?

Yeah, I think I played a handful of games there around when you joined. (Bit over a year ago iirc?)

I think I also tried to imitate you in the anon FoL

Anyway college is a bi*ch so no mafia for me, mostly

1 Like