Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

what do you want to talk about
i’m still catching up in the meantime but i’m happy to talk about anything i’ve read

i do not want my boy lol to die d1
d1 hang is super important since its super important for d2 itas
heres who i dont mind being killed d1 currently:

1. Arogame123
  2. Frostwolf103
  3. ElizaThePsycho
  4. Leafia
  5. eevee
  6. Rajidae
  7. Jar
  8. May
  9. Wazza
  10. Garfooled
  11. Magnus
  12. Kork
  13. Maple
  14. O.kazo
  15. Achromatic

honeslty more than expected, tbh i thought i was townreading half the playerlist

you’re supposed to refresh the count with that

das war ein befehl

I give him a push, that’s what looks like

i don’t think hitler liked italy very much

i’m being a bit hypocritical with this post because after looking at the magnus post on achro i’ve kinda decided achro/lol are probably a difference check - i think lol is in his scum meta right now, i think the way he’s attempting to control the game and high-efforting like this is not his town-game and i think him having the confidence to call for votes off particleman without actually having read his posts is more likely to be some form of whiteknighting. i also think achro, if town, is likely to be correct.

aside from what magnus said about achro, my biggest concern with achro is actually his treatment of my slot… when asked for why i was town he said it’s because i’m playing like a tryhard to get n1’ed, and while this might happen if i am town, it’s not actually a reason for me to be town… it looks like it might come from a wolf who knows they won’t get n1’ed when everyone else is expecting them to given that they’ve been winning/carrying every game recently, and doesn’t look like it’s actually making the effort to read me since i am a good person to kill at night in their opinion

1 Like

Should I be insulted by this? It’s not ludicrously long and incomprehensible, isn’t it?
Could I ask why you’re waffling their townread on Arctic depending on what Iaafr says, and why you’re drawing attention to said waffle?

someone bought me an energy drink again. it is time to suffer

2 Likes

i… uh…
yeah fair point. give me a minute.

its not an insult moreso just a joke based on what i thought at first

because iaafr is my boy and i trust him more than myself, and i also trust arctic’s scum skills more than my reading capabilities

1 Like

der steiner angriff war ein befehl

Arogame123 (6): iaafr, BradLand, lol, min, Zenon, dota
lol (5): Arogame123, Leafia, Achromatic, eevee, Frostwolf103
ParticleMan (3): ElizaThePsycho, guavagudetama, O.kazo
ElizaThePsycho (2): Arctic, Wazza
Achromatic (2): ParticleMan, Magnus
Arctic (1): Leafia
May (1): Rajidae
Zenon (1): May
eevee (1): Jaiden

Not Voting (4): Jar, Garfooled, Kork, Maple

you know what? i dont really like mango but this is pretty good. the aftertaste is weirdly artificial strawberry but ill take it

(i am wasting one of my 150 posts on telling everyone about my energy drink)

i didnt realise aro had so many votes but thats such a fucking clean wagon, i love it

lol wagon meanwhile is all guys im either null on or sus

easy choice in my opinion

This would be amazing feat if you can pull this off.

pull what off?

What’s your read on Lol’s slot?

i feel like this game is becoming an echo chamber with how non-committal people are being with their reads and 180’ing based on the slight sign of something wrong, and it’s very easy to get influenced by mafia who are actually steering the game when people are playing like this . i think, in a mountainous game especially, sometimes it’s fine to withhold thoughts that express some slight paranoia on someone you otherwise townread. posting about this paranoia does not do anything except maybe give you a bit of post-game cred, but in the event that your paranoia is wrong you give the mafia reason to reconsider nightkilling an otherwise townread/correct player and an opening to fuel this paranoia

in other words
if your paranoia on someone is not enough to want to kill them then don’t state it
it’s literally day 1
it’s impossible to build a towncore playing like this

1 Like

sounds good king, you got it

I don’t like his posts, especially the one I linked with my vote.

Then I make him regret he rolled mafia (hopefully)

hey arctic, i think i missed your vote on eliza, want to talk about that? i saw nothing really out of the ordinary from eliza in her iso when i checked
alot of posts just being sucked into the vortex of particleman, i find the immediacy of it a bit off but thats pretty much it