Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Okay, maybe it’s fine if he doesn’t see me as town because he’s used to me being more active.

But @iaafr

How are you not townreading lol here?

i dont even know what this means

kill achro boys if he is town i will stick to turbos and mashes and not play this kinda game anymore i am that confident

arctic has meta saying he seems more like scum meta; even dota wasnt sure on a lol tr earlier how can you be this sure

iirc I think O.Kazo is town too, don’t mind him

But what about you? You’re here reading the game…

he is in relaxed mode it makes perfect sense
u guys pay too much attention to progression only wolves would care about it and this is where they get frozen

Turbos and mashes ??
Argh im so confused about what all is going on

my suspicion on may is slightly increasing only because she is posting too less
i know she is given the reasons but maybe they are wolfg

We’ve got some lurkers showing up at EOD now I’m excited.

the worst outcome is town achro dying then me getting nightkilled because after that i would have no hope in this town to win unless we were right on exactly everything

killing iaafr is really bad too

day is about to end in half an hour btw and lol is the one who is most voted

btw I have a chronic illness and was feeling poor pre-rand, but I woke up feeling better today just so you know.

if brad was wolf he would try to be super consistant and freeze up but he is just chilling it is that easy

yeah idt Achro is a wolf anymore

its less about progression in general and more about why tf did brad join a wagon on me when theres no apparent reason for him to not have me town or at least doubt the push

he didnt even like say he agreed with wazza’s push (and the case is on stuff that’s known to be town indicative for me, ironically it was for really messy progression)

Do we have an adamant reason for it, or is it a speculation

well if you are town and this is true i am terribly sorry

I never even read the case I just joined the wagon.

i can read brad better i think i got him wrong once out of like 20 games please trust me man