Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

people are voting him for reasons i am not sure of but you can ask the people who are voting him

you sure you want that vote on me? last chance to town tell because if you’re town on me at eod you’re getting killed.

aint no getting off this train my friend

@guavagudetama

If you’re here, off of lol he’s town, get on Achromatic.

lmfao

im pretty sure brad’s laughing as much as i am rn

still one of those two, the problem is i’m not sure if brad and lol are w/w with brad’s “how do you not know lol is town?” thing… like that’s a bit too much for w/w when lol is about to die i think, and im worried it’s a wolf whiteknighting town

but brad’s last post kinda owned me and he usually says stuff like that as town so idk

So last minute votes have come from w!Brad before. This is earlier than usual, but nonetheless…
@BradLand you haven’t read Achro yet, and it isn’t simply taking a pick of the available options since you voiced the idea of voting him earlier. (#1859). What’s up?

dont be scared to kill achro u have 24 other players if u have no self confidence thats ok but there are atleast 10 other competent players in the game if ur only argument to not vote achro is ‘‘oh this guys good if town tho’’ then just become good at the game whats stopping you

3 Likes

tfw im rooting for the wolf team to d1 achro

1 Like

like im definetly not as good but i have the ego to match achros so im ready to throw down

if lol is scum:

Achromatic (7): Magnus, Jar, Garfooled, Jaiden, lol, O.kazo, BradLand

I think magnus, garfooled, and brad all have scum equity

if lol is town after ITAs I think brad is still scum and garfooled is too. Magnus probably doesnt try to go for me as wolf unless its strictly needed and if lol i town it wouldn’t be

My ITA shot list for tomorrow IN ORDER, I am good at this you can check out my SeriousMafiaPlayer performance over at MU in pokemash 2 if you like.

ITA SHOT LIST IN ORDER

1. lol
  2. Garfooled
  3. Brad
  4. If lol was scum, Magnus

From there evaluate flips and make smart decisions. If you are town EXPLAIN YOUR SHOTS and talk it out please. You have a lot more town friends than not.

it would be really funny if achro was a wolf and got d1’d by a bunch of shitters haha that would never happen

I’m going to be honest, these sort of posts coming from you feels like a challenge, a kind of way of saying “are you really willing to follow through with it, or are you bluffing?”, that kind of thing.

Was leaving him alone because if he’s town he’s decently capable of leading town into voting out wolves much like he did in Pokemash.

But he’s pushing on lol, who I think is town, and calling for shots on me.

And lol is the counterwagon.

So I’m both saving my townread and OMGUS’ing.

but yeah i don’t think lol and brad are v/v they feel fairly openwolf-y right now and they’re both gunning for achro so idt my worldview is exactly wrong

TBH Achro’s shotlist is a bunch of OMGUS as well so like…

I went through like a 10th of his posts.
To be honest i won’t argue with anyone voting him, cuz it very much feels like a possibility now
Lol is proactive but it’s starting to sound like he’s trying to scream “I’m town”

Oh hey, you’re taking my anti-bus stance claim seriously.

maybe you just have deep seeded fear and lack of self confidence the way you been talking about killing good players you think you aren’t that good but you can definetly pog out just put your mind to it

1 Like

guys magnus told me hes not teamed with lol

1 Like