Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Do I OMGUS and vote Kork after I tried to get him into the game on Day 2…or do I stay on May?

it’s your call but Kork just outted himself as wolf LOL

Oh?

Oh I see what you’re saying.

1 Like

VOTE: Kork

m

i mean

idk if i see it that way

at the same time now it does actually look wolfy :wowee:

1 Like

whats wrong?

even if you don’t see it as a scumslip, he hasn’t contributed anything
even if I’m wrong, I would much rather flip t!Kork than t!May or t!Eevee

I forgot Eevee was a wagon for a sec tbh

1 Like

How did I out myself as a wolf exatly lmao

why are you so confident in Zorvo’s read after not having any reads of your own all game and not having read most of thread this game by your own admission?

1 Like

The reason that I voted them is that they had a very sudden tone shift

1 Like

You know from your perspective that there’s a scum on that list because you are scum
by jumping on that read, you’re trying to get Zorvo to trust you so he’ll vote the other people in his poe first, so you can get three townies mis-exe’d before he comes after you. And, at that point, you can just night kill/shoot him :man_shrugging:

you think that im that smart to do that in my first FM game where I don’t even know what im doing over half the time :sob:

Alright, I gotta get to bed soon. Kork is absolutely a likely wolf at this rate, given how Wazza and Aro acted and how the rest of this day has gone; I think the wolfteam are slanking and letting town push misexecutions off a cliff, and the way Kork came in arguing for Brad as soon as a wagon on Eevee looked like it could form looks partnered as all hell to me. I’m happy with this execution for tonight. VOTE: Kork

I think you’re smart enough to know that, as scum, you want to get town to trust you
I’m not saying you like thought that whole detailed explanation in your head before you said what you said, but you see yourself in poe as wolf and you’re like “oh I need Zorvo to trust me NOW”

this wouldn’t be as weird if you already agreed with one of his reads but you haven’t had any reads of your own this entire game

WHAT DOES SCUM EVEN MEAN :sob:

synonym for mafia

mafia/wolf/scum is all the same thing

you also keep hiding behind this shield of “uwaaaaaaaaa I’m new to FM” but you’ve literally been playing short-term werewolf for like 5 years and the basics of that still transfer over here

Can we change Garfooled’s name to Garfuckled?