Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

It’s funny because that’s content that wouldn’t have been in this game if I wasn’t here because Arctic didn’t question you.

Not that it makes Arctic directly Sus but it can indicate it as such possibility.

I have a crush xD and than i hey told to get the pussy xD

Also what’s up Zorvo been a minute.

huh. if you’re not polarized then it’s a bit trickier

since people were extremely quick to jump the gun on you

Terrible.
If I have a gun and shoot, why shouldn’t I shoot you?

Ah magnus spparently didnt read april showers mafia so he doesnt understand my new gimmick towards leafia.

That makes sense

Basically i decided that i am going to start judt quick sorting leafia withiut regret until its wrong because up to this point leafia always scum tells for me very early on.

much more to its persistance*
i find it interesting that players generally considered good town (achro, eevee) have stuck on him though. @Achromatic @eevee why did you stick on lol?

honestly i kinda thought she was mafia because of her response to particleman
but i also stupidly want to townread the “i only claim town when i’m actually town” thing because i know this tell could be real since magnus used it on me and i didn’t even know i did that
so ultimately… not really, but i don’t really want to kill her anymore

the later votes on lol seem that way but i don’t think in isolation this means anything for his alignment since it could be bandwagoning on a villager or late bussing
the votes on achro are from particleman, who was trolling, and magnus, who made a case. so i don’t think i’d even call this a wagon

achro is not polarized and he’s a very good wolf, i’m curious what gave you this impression lol
the reason everyone says he is going to be nightkilled if town is because he’s been carrying/winning every game recently so scum would obviously want him out, not because he’s polarized

Go ahead i would rather be dead than spend my life arguing with you.

2 Likes

I honestly haven’t even read this setup but with Wild West makes me think someone does have a gun and the fact I’m called a cowboy.

You won’t be, why would I bother doing that?
If I talk with you it’s to engage not argue.

And you don’t wanna get a better read or thoughts on Jaiden.

NICE!

Thoughts from*

I think he is in his scum meta that i observed previously. I think his stance on aro is both omgus and describes sro incorrectly. I have seen nothing that makes me think lol is town atm compared to scum.

1 Like

the legend arrives…

that was the point lol
he fumbled a bit and people were immediately “Achro is super wolfy” and like… i don’t disagree with the notion, but it’d make less sense for people to treat that as discriminating if it’s common knowledge that he plays well as a wolf. you know what i mean?

it’s just difference between meta vs how people are treating him

Well why it ie terrrible to note in like my last 3-4 town gamrs here i have been targeted for death n1 in like all of them lol. I sort myself rq that i dont imagine reading me late game will be a problem

im starting to think you think im scummy when i cant be bothered
that seems to be a common theme in the times you scumread me

insane tinfoil that scum!zorvo said this immediately after reading the setup for towncred

slowly toiling away at iaafrs iso right now. wish me luck
(yes i have been isoing people. this is undocumented behavior from me i know)

yeah, not really. i have enough to not want to kill her. i’m prioritizing other things right now, like reading the people who i am not sure if i want to kill or not and sorting contentious slots. i don’t normally ask people for their thoughts in general anyway, only if i want to see something specific from them. by the way @Zorvo you uh actually don’t have any posts left, assuming posts from the previous holder carry over (please tell me they do)

you’re not wrong

i just saw 600 posts and got whiplash
dont think ive been in a game with more than 18 players here

Are you confusing me and aro btw