Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I don’t always agree with you but i also think your just being towny you lol and if not I’ll just shoot you d3

Oh right you don’t know i changed my name. Yeah lol.

Okay, not the best reason but i will let you cook. I doubt scum aro successfully mindmelds with me eatly tbh. Even as my neighbor in gravity falls he was weirding me out early.

achro is using reasoning he made up when we were both mafia but decided to roll with it this game. he’s not actually reading me

the rest idk either sheeping or based on my attitude

I don’t have good reasons for anything

Well i do but i am incapable of explaining things today.

do you even play to be fair. hard to change meta when you dont have one

Nah i am a scary wolf because i use genuine reasons lmao and you are displaying the same behavior now.

My mind can be changed though but your behavior isnt helping me out atm

1 Like

I am not aware of this and don’t see anything about a post limit in the OP

actually i’m forgetting the longform turbo game on MU but i was mafia there so w/e

but other than that i haven’t played with you in like a year, probably more, and that was when i was still in my tunneling and forcing everyone to sheep me while being loudly wrong phase. i haven’t played like that for months, although i play more like that as mafia. nowadays i’m more of an observer who steps it up when needed

my advice is you stop posting and ask in your rolecard because there is a 150 post cap

i dont care about changing your mind, if you actually were interested in reading me you would have figured out im town by now

wazza is actually ok from an iso read
not townread but not scummy either, almost a useless d1 lynch anyway since she only talked about literally like 3 people

Interesting. You are attempting to call yourself polarized when i know that isnt true. You leave no room that a person solving you cant simply misread you.

Zorvo was not added to the votecount.

1 Like

Oh particleman is gone. Ok then

has arogame even tried to defend himself

or has he seen he is the top wagon

Aro has not been here for awhile, he got most of the votes after he left

hello i think you are town for this line “this is actually a lie I do have reads i just can’t be bothered to explain them and don’t want to deal with people inevitably questioning them”
@iaafr @arctic what do you think boys

do you have an opinion on me rajidae you seem cool i would like to talk to you

maybe

i liked this post more though

thank you thank you

i think you’ve been decent so far, nothing pings me either way. let’s talk