Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Okay, so just to be clear I ask you questions and your response is ‘you are only pretending to ask me questions’ when even if this is true by answering the question in good faith if I return this with bad faith 23 other people besides us can observe this interaction and comment on it.

Just last game I flipped my reads entirely 24 hours in from completely wrong to almost entirely correct, and you’ve seen me do this as town yourself in previous games where I will re-analyze situations.

It’s pretty hard for questions to be pretend though when I’ve already asked them.

1 Like

but yeah if you want to kill me thats fine, kill arogame after, i dont like arctic either, eevee and garfooled low hanging wolf slots (blind guess), last 2 are up for debate

achro is agressively wrong but idk if he has the balls to spearhead a town wagon D1 in an ITA game… shoot him anyway if his entire worldview is centered around me can’t risk having him alive from what i can tell thats closer to his wolf mentality

dota is locktown, if anyone shoots him consider them outed, either made by braindead town or a wolf. no loss made by killing dota’s shooter and i know he will be shot by someone during this game

brad pretty much locktown, eliza super towny, min towny, magnus towny but he will die via tinfoil, iaafr towny, zorvo towny, jaiden towny, guava towny

a lot of the lowposter hopefully will self resolve via ITAs but maybe i am overestimating the effectiveness. build a towncore and go from there, be smart

listen to iaafr and magnus let them townlead until they mess up

yes because i stated my reads already. stop wasting your time on me and keep making reads on other people. do the good work

the bet is still on you have a large poe to chop through still

i genuinely dont see a way for you to not scumread me so im not going to bother appealing to you

alright, well I’ll leave you alone then since you don’t want to answer my questions, not going to prod you if you don’t want to play with me.

2 Likes

Achro, been a while, last time we were in a game together didn’t go the best (almost a year ago now, damn)

This doesn’t read the same way to me if I’m honest and I can’t really get where you’re coming from with this? But this post more feels like someone giving themself plausible deniability around their read to try and not take as much of the blame while also maintaining a large vote presence on them, if anything it reads worse to me.

Coming back with another post in a moment as well, starting to feel confident in iaafr being scum and I want to bring it up since I’ve seen multiple people townread them.

Yeah that didn’t end so well, except for the part where we won in the end so whoo I suppose.

I could maybe see that. I’d have to dive into their meta to see how they operate as scum. The ‘where I am coming from’ with that is that scum don’t typically counter point why their vote isn’t strong while voting there from my experience.

I switched it to a new Milim avi

Oh fun fact I’m also frozen and can’t think of what to say or do because i did get lost like since this post and I am sinking

why is bro giving a legacy there’s like 15 hours left :skull:

also your worldview seems to be that people voting you are mafia

why

1 Like

Tbh i think you are good on either the aro or lol wagon for game state reasons going forward. I think lol is the wolf there if there is one atm but i dont think theres much of a need for you to try to force things

Yeah I’m comfy with my vote what I’m not comfy with is just my lack of conviction in any of my town reads like honestly…

Can you quote the posts from lol and aro that make you think they are town?

If this is wolf,I’m willing to lowkey lock dota in as town. I don’t think lol would locktown a scumbuddy like this.

Is this order random or does this order mean something?

I remember a town game of mine where me and Vulgard mindmelted allot.
He was wolf.

I also seen you outplay town as mafia and do the typical split the town up and hide within the split.

Quite the convenience. Gonna have to check if it’s similar to how you treated Magnus day 1 as wolf or not.
Or maybe I’m just too lazy and won’t check and just keep an eye on you.

I can see it.
I’ve learnt sometimes unless something Uber wolfy happens elsewhere, regardless if somethings TvT or TvW. Sometimes it’s still best to go through to get info.

Nothing’s wrong with Emoji’s.
As long as your provided content as well it’s fine.

Bye

It’s Dota though and they have chemistry.

I’m actually willing to clear Eliza more from that post if Lol flips wolf.

Thats player list order minus my other reads

Should I be a douche and tie it up?
I shall.

VOTE: Arogame

If Lol is wolf I look bad from this a bit.
If Aro is wolf I look good I’d think.
If they are both town or both wolf, my vote doesn’t really even matter here lol.

Wait how did this happen?

Zorvo (3): ElizaThePsycho, guavagudetama, Jar**
I thought someone said my previously slot owner was Townie, those votes don’t look like it was Townie. (Ignoring Jars vote.)

Top-side presents town rating and the bottom-side presents wolf rating.

You also have the null as middle, or in between.

Several people had you in their poe LOL

Can you elaborate on this?

And yes, I know you said this, but I want more on Brad if you have it

REAL

I actually think Min could be scum, just not for the reason ParticleMan said
I buy into the theory that Min was wasting their posts on purpose so he wouldn’t be expected to actually contribute later in the day
Now he’s pivoted to piggybacking off of Jaiden being tired and not really thinking about the game and saying “ughhh me too”

That’s not the part I meant I should have been more clear idk why I said it like that

You said “town misconstrue wolfy play as wolfy”
How is wolfy play not wolfy? It’s literally in the name.

Same
I like you
I want us to be aligned so bad :sob::sob:

Because I don’t think your explanations of why you’re townreading the people on ParticleMan’s scum list are strong enough to warrant the level of confidence you have in your reads.

I still just really hate the reasoning of “Min posted a lot so he’s town” it just doesn’t track to me

There was probably something else I included in “nonsense” but idr

Real

Okay but Achro always has a read on Leafia immediately LOL

Oh fair

Well typically you want to kill scum and she wants to kill ParticleMan
I thought it was obvious she was at least trying to make it seem like ParticleMan was scum, even if she doesn’t actually believe it

I keep forgetting Richard is the cohost and not a player and I’m like “why is Richard only posting vote counts” and then I remember

Got it :+1:t2:

UNVOTE

Well I missed you
And the “I’m not gonna say it” was almost certainly about ParticleMan and not you, since I had the same feeling if I’m on the same wavelength as Jaiden

Aro went missing five years ago, you have to move on Jar…

Kork could literally be either alignment and I’d never know because he’s so lost in this environment that I don’t think anything is alignment indicative :sob::sob:

Real

I wanna answer this because I’m also unvoting Zorvo slot
I was going to say iaafr and Zenon

But I don’t really like this vote?
It feels like Jar saying “I don’t know who to vote but I don’t want to say that so I’ll vote you”
It just feels weird idk

Real and based

But then the ice cream melts??

I’m gonna try it out but I don’t think I’ll like it

No he really asked a question
You can’t pretend to ask a question lmao that’s not how that works

BACKREAD THREE COMPLETE