Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

i can already tell no one will listen to any of my reads but its ok i can flex to myself and to dota when he dies

when who dies?

borat

1 Like

UNVOTE

i accept my defeat this day is pretty much wasted since these mfs cant stop making association reads

leafia i guarantee will go ‘‘well lol might be wrong on dota he might not be town’’ and shoots him or something kill leafia as soon as possible i can sense the gamethrow in them

1 Like

:wowee:

outdated meta but i suppose ill take it

its literally correct but you will die see you in deadchat d3 bozo

1 Like

VOTE: May

protest wagon or something

1 Like

vote me u are already a traitor

@dota dont trust this man he has no integrity

you know i fear you for this. you can read me and i dont know how to adapt to it because no man god or creature knows the exact reason your read is so accurate. especially given that i make a point to playing different so often but you can read through any variance in my play. terrifying

1 Like

what’s the case on lol
i kinda think the past five posts have been decently towny (minus the ate)

2 Likes

this goes really fucking hard btw i think frost is null but he keeps putting out bangers

1 Like

achro scumreads me that is the case

1 Like

at the very least it will be proven wrong this game so i can actually make reads next game without being suspected for no reason

imagine being suspected for making reads

what kinda brain rot is that

i hope he dies d2 and flips town if he is mafia it wont be satisfying

also kill arctic he was scared to vote me for a while even if he was prodding me for so long dude is a nerd it is the nerd tell he is easily mafia and if he isnt he should stop being a nerd

idk what wazza is doing but it looks super towny to me but if theres an expert wazza reader trust them it looks really AI whaever it is

i repeat once again if u want to shoot an afk d2 shoot garfooled it is their scum meta to do nothing they have problem with being frozen

1 Like

eevee is doing nothign and attaching themselves to a random guy if they start going insane late game they are a wolf 100%