Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Gonna make me read that iso huh.

Well they are one of the unknown names on Aro so I guess it was on the agenda anyway.

It’s somewhat difficult to read them because they don’t really show their work early on much, and I know this to be NAI. I obviously don’t like their vote on someone I town read but beyond that reading through their ISO it is hard to really grip anything too much.

i can also probably buy this from Zenon given what I know about them as a player. They are a good wolf they don’t need to hide behind recent failures as town in order to do well imo.

Well there to me exists two worlds with lol

he is town and he has a soul read on you, so you’re town
lol is scum and he is clearly trying to pocket you, so you’re town

Additionally beyond lol’s existence I feel as if you’re pushes and line of thought are town and also I saw you as scum before and it matches with lol’s description as completely dead inside. I highlighted a post earlier but I can explain a bit more:

So this is just a bad post. It’s anti-town to not dismiss any friendly feelings if you suspect someone might be scum. There is nothing game theory sound about this post.

Which is why it’s a post I feel like only a member of town makes. Scum kind of get tight about making bad posts, they want to look good and stuff. This on a surface level isn’t a good look, but because of that (and Zenon mentioned this a lot actually about mafia making themselves targets) it’s probably a town member who does not give a fuck how they look, they will play however they like.

So I read that and was like ‘yeah that’s just always going to be town’ in addition to the fact that I think you are indeed polarized from our previous experience together in addition to lol’s ability to read or pocket you and in general prior to this you have been posting things I find agreeable.

1 Like

Overall you make good points from what you said from this post #1421 and #1422

See we’re working together.

I just figured you’re probably town, saw me murder an entire scum team + neutral evil sans you day 1, and went

yeah welcome to the club, pal.

So speaking of friend of the show lol, one of the ways I check myself with early reads is examining the wagon

lol (5): Arogame123, Leafia, Achromatic, eevee, Frostwolf103

So far I have reasons independent of lol’s alignment to feel anywhere from great to ok about all of these names, so there aren’t any red flags. Additionally I have liked Arctic so far and he is gearing up to head this way and even though Dota doesn’t want to vote this way today, their note that lol is acting strange to them is enough for me to believe I am not just seeing ghosts right now and to continue this pursuit.

no

in fact i don’t think it even influenced my read that much. there was a good case that i found came from people i thought were villagery and i wanted to hop on them because of it. but i also kinda wanted to see how they’d react to me switching knowing my earlier interaction with them

heavy on this ngl

Okay, we’ll see where that interaction goes. Can you quote the good cases that influenced you please?

VOTE: lol

may is still mafia but yeah

also i’m not sold on dota town tbh but the affirmation from him on lol being weird is either town recognizing it (and they have a ton of experience together so it’s worth considering) or wolf recognizing the case against their partner is good so basically either way it makes me want to go harder also

i’ve thought that it’s possible the reason dota has high energy is not because he’s town but because he randed mafia with “the boy(s)”

not interested looking here today obviously but it’s food for thought

1 Like

Overall having the wagons be lol/aro right now is probably really healthy for the game as it presents two dueling world views and allows for people to take sides in an interesting way depending on what alignments aro/lol turn out to be, there is a lot to be gleaned from a polarized day 1 so I don’t mind that this is the game state atm. Just want some of our low posters to become a bit more influencial.

Can say after the hydra JOAT game that dota was hydra mafia with lol and didn’t do shit fwiw

1 Like

I was reading random posts and saw that emojis are a no-go, applies to keyboard emojis such as :) or something too?

2 Likes

@Arctic What do you think of Guava that interests you?

writes down a secret read and puts it in a file

Maple that was a joke, post whatever you like but preferably reads.

there’s another popcorn game where they were hydra mafia and dota also didn’t do anything there
however there is a game where they were w/w (not hydra) and dota played a bit more there so it could be useful to look at interactions between the two if lol flips red

so far i’ve seen a few posts from guava that i quite liked either because they’re astute things to pick up on such as this one:

or they are just generally posts which villagers make such as:

i’ve also liked guava’s thoughts on neon potentially TMI’ing the particle’s reads were wrong

and nothing from them has really concerned me,
so i’m quite comfortable calling them town for now, even if it is just a few micro things

Are you referring to anything specific when you say “reads”

Your thoughts on other players, who might be mafia, who might be town. Things like that.

it was around this point where i saw iaafr talking about it and lol making posts agreeing where i was like. okay go awf

i saw quite a few people hopping on and with the reason being good enough i added pressure. tbf after rereading i’m having my doubts lol/aro are w/w given lols behavior but w/e

i still don’t even think aro has responded that much lmao, which confuses me unless i missed it somewhere within the last 200 posts

i saw you and him tussle a bit too, which made me feel things ngl

aro last posted when they had 0 votes, which I find null.

but aro and I have been in agreement early on, did you mean me and someone else?

hi

1 Like