Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I haven’t played a long style game with lol, but he seems a bit more enganged/making a lot of reads earlier than I’m used to when playing turbos with him.

Curious to hear people’s thoughts.

dota/guavagutedama are not w/w

I was dared to publicly out evil in my opening post by someone else in scum chat because I’m not a coward.

@Leafia are you Indian in real life?

i wanna townread him but im in a townreading everybody mood so im kinda scared but the energy seems towny

1 Like

same

maybe ure town too

Ooh, dissociative reads. I like you already haha.

Here, have a cookie :cookie:

2 Likes

arogame is being sus i dont trust him

yo what you cant just give away cookies like that they need to be earned in the cookie thread

I’m hungry and there is tortellini in fridge, but probably shouldn’t eat it, so I can lose some weight.
There is also a salad and tomato I could chop down, but that would require more effort.

take that cookie back right now or im gonna kill you

my brain hurts
too much psychic communication going on

NOOOOOO

“this is this”
“oh i know what you mean”
Me: visible confusion

leav me alone this is my cookie i already swallowed it and everurjinf

3 Likes

I see.

Is there anyone early on so far that pings you or that you don’t town read?

town?

lost wolf

1 Like

leafias posts made me think “wow thats why leafia gets killed all the time” but then achro left a townread and im like ‘yea that makes sense’

i was inclined to think zenons vote on my superficial hahaing was shallow and possibly wolfy but i dont expect it to be high hitrate (zenon could easily still be town)

1 Like

Can you explain why u feel this way?

I disagree, I can see why you were voted if people weren’t familiar with your speaking pattern
I’m assuming “haha” is just something you often say