Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I don’t. I’m not the first person to have these feelings and occasionally I’m reminded of why I play this game.

My problem with mafia comes in how toxic its gotten and how people treat each other in the games i don’t feel comfortable and free anymore. And when i find pls that remind me of the games that got me into this game things are very different. Or players like Raji who remind me why i love this game.

1 Like

Lol wtfffffff…

1 Like

You know the posts are of different context right?

@Jaiden my read on eliza can never be more confident than a slight lean because i am wrong on her all the time but that doesn’t stop my thoughts existing

(she has also done basically nothing else up to where i’ve read)

Hard to tell, I already exploited the weakness of Achro before by keeping him alive has fair grounds of him being suspicious together with Leafia last game

Dota being saying the no no words.

I am just proper weird.

Yeah that’s why I’m not gonna bother with how I’ve done things previously.

in that case why vote eliza here
i feel like there a much bigger fish to fry. somewhere.

yeah. probably actually

VOTE: May

i still think this tbh?

Since you said this.

Can I ask your personal read on Eliza.

Quick to jump without questioning Jaiden hmm?

Like you stated your point but Jaiden didn’t give a counterpoint directly but you just let it go and took your vote off yeah?

i dont have that problem at all since i dont really care about other peoples beef so yeah cant help you there
but if you think game is toxic then take a break and come back later

yeah i do, im just confused by both of them so i killed 2 birds with 1 stone

jaiden pointed out that there are better people to kill than eliza right now and when i think about where my reads actually lie i think may is a wolf more than i think eliza is a wolf so jaiden posting that made me realize it makes way more sense to be voting may so that’s… what i did. also because voting may might get her to do something whereas voting eliza will not

Man all of those words just to be wrong. Ouch.

That’s fine, I understand that.

However.

“jaiden pointed out that there are better people to kill”

When they pointed that out to you. Did they suggest anyone in particular or tell you why they don’t want Eliza executed today?

What stops Jaiden from being mafia that just wanted you to move?
Or stops you from being mafia not afraid to freely move without questioning others?

Alrhough to magnus credit i dont think scum magnus goes paragraph of doom knowing i am town there so thats cool.