Word Match 4: Thesaurus Sadism Edition - "All According to Keikaku" Wins

why are the rounds so long

itā€™s almost like itā€™s exponentially harder for 3 people to match words than 2

Maybe we should kill you and let the Cannibal drink with the Nightwatchman to confirm them.

I need to process you guys failing miserably

1 Like

checks out

1 Like

wonder how we can make our three words even less related this time

I noticed thatā€¦

Thatā€™s why I am suffering. (Letā€™s figure out for which word my partners are trying to connect, then try to do the sameā€¦ it makes the game three times three times (aka nine times) as harder.)

Some of my words are scretches too, I know. But there were rounds I simply couldnā€™t find a fitting word.

1 Like

Wait until you learn what direction our guesses have taken. Laughs

2 Likes

It canā€™t be worse than our round of

RECALL, HOURGLASS and SWORD
ā†’
TRAINING, PHANTOM and SAND

Eveyrhing should be caught up
If I did not like a post and a host did not like it, we didnā€™t process it so please remind us so we can laugh at yoy

4 Likes

(You guys are doing great imagine how bad I would be)

1 Like

Wellā€¦
This turn was specially good. (Despite not having any partial matches so far)

But how we will go from here, Iā€™m worried.

1 Like

i believe in our ability to make it so much worse

1 Like

PS;
I wish for no team to be disqualified for running out of time. If people who have not finished can post a time range of when they will be online, perhaps a time could be organized for every team member to be online at the same time while we (the hosts) speed run doing their words.

2 Likes

nah fuck em

3 Likes

3 days is more than enough, but still

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

i was concerned that our team took like 4 rounds to get it right but i guess everyone else is either really slow or they suck

this is antispew we took like 20 rounds we just all have the same (general) timezone :slight_smile:

Somebody is going to get banned at the end of this round.

7 Likes