Word Match V: Friendship is Necromancy Magic

For the record, I am not cynical about people; I am cynical about institutions.

this is pretty different to my snap reads tbh

(we’ll see)

police mostly kind of suck at save ing people, but the task wasn’t “say a word that accurately sums up your thoughts on American policing,” it was “say a word that you think your partner will also say”

4 Likes

well, the word I was worried about was jail/prison.
So there were a lot of other possibilities to pick from.

Program/mistake was left in at the end, because scandal was an acceptable word too. (but I don’t know if anyone would have submitted that word from here.)

I don’t want to hijack your game but I think you guys kinda need to re-rand the starting words a lot more than you are

@Ash

are we allowed to message eliminated players to ask about their availability/timezone?

I think it’s fine.

I want it on the record that I’m extremely competitive and would leave either of them out to dry in a SECOND if I thought it meant a better chance at winning

If I’m not revived in this revival round can I be stripped from it for the following ones

Sure.

Duly noted.

1 Like

We probably do; I’m just slightly worried that we’ll just end up picking words for people.
That said, given the last couple rounds, we probably need to be more aggressive about it.

you can always give the same words to every team

1 Like

you can always get me to choose the words

1 Like

If you want it to be the most fair this is probably the solution so if it’s an easy word everyone has it and if it’s a hard one same thing

All lists are submitted.

Order for Selection:

1. @nutella and @Jane
  2. @May and @Zugzwang
  3. @pandora and @lilith
  4. @Arctic and @Arete
  5. @katze and @alexandra
1 Like

I will reveal the teams in 20 minutes.
(if someone wants to make some last minute changes, now it is the time.)

1 Like

Here are the picks in the order of selection.
(if somehow your pick is lower than a still avalaibe player, ping me in the next 10 minutes.)

Nutella and Jane revived:

@Chloe

1 Like

May and Zugzwang revived:

@Hazardwaste

1 Like

pandora and lilith revived:

@Litten

1 Like