Word Match V: Friendship is Necromancy Magic

I also absolutely shoulda paired with you on mafia but obv we woulda needed all 3

2 Likes

i thought that was a no brainer ngl

every time i was confident in a guess i got words id never even thought of thrown at me

1 Like

I thought with bloons, that we needed a sillier game, mafia is too standard

katze what the fuck

4 Likes

i thought that was our best chance of matching and it was funny

3 Likes

Ashā€™s Commentary on Round 3

1st Place

Conversation with Arctic in his channel that basically encapsulates all my thoughts:

Also, this.

Thatā€™s a way cooler first thought than anything I was considering.

2nd Place

FULL was carrying zero weight in that initial rand. Will keep that in mind going forward.
Other than that, good performance from all three players.

3rd Place

Count on Lilith to immediately submit (NSFW) JOHNNY SINS and, when that was inevitably vetoed, to submit REDACTED out of spite.

Anyways, THERMAL PASTE was a great guess that was never going to be a match, we got our first Sadism, and I had to Google the difference between ā€œweldingā€ and ā€œsolderingā€ (welding literally melts and merges them while soldering melts a different metal and uses that to hold the two pieces together).

4th Place

Iā€™d make a Last Stand joke with CONSIGLIERE, but itā€™s almost midnight for me, and I am lazy and behind on this.
Other interesting things is that I had to veto the first guess for all three players on Round 9 because two of them were too close to STEAL and the third was May getting dangerously close to Everything Bagel-ing this site.

5th Place (Eliminated)

We went from casual stuff to pretty gnarly ā€œLegal Ways to Dieā€ to ā€œI Want Dinnerā€.
Very funny progression, though Iā€™m slightly sad that they didnā€™t end up matching.

1 Like

Will roll words in a bit and send them out soon.

iā€™m surprised this isnt common knowledge

i only weld once every few days and i know that

1 Like

quoted without comment

2 Likes

Ok, so quick update:
Words have been rolled, but Iā€™m going to sleep, so Iā€™ll send them out in the morning. Round will end at noon EST on the 28th.

Big important thing, though, is that I am going to be a lot busier from the 28th to the 30th (and potentially longer than that) because Iā€™m moving into my dorm during that time and starting class after Labor Day. Was hoping this would wrap up before then, but que sera sera.

I will likely end up looking for another co-GM after the second and final revival period. Marlunaā€™s been an amazing co-GM, and I donā€™t want her to have to deal with everything on her own.

This post isnā€™t meant to be a doomerpost or an open GM search; I just wanted to keep you all in the loop in case I drop off the face of the Earth at times.

Good luck to the remaining teams! Iā€™ll see yaā€™ll in the morning.

1 Like

Soldering is when I want to connect two resistors and welding is when I want to destroy two resistors

1 Like

sending words out now. (as far as know itā€™s noon EST right now)

1 Like

All words have been sent out, good luck for each team.

1 Like

Nya

:(

:)

@Litten @lilith WHICH ONE OF YOU

1 Like

NOT ME

1 Like

Me

2 Likes

him

1 Like