Word Match V: Friendship is Necromancy Magic

Would anybody actually wolf wordmatch not only in the thread but in a group chat? Doesn’t seem likely

4 Likes

What do you mean in a group chat?

Word Match 6: 5-player Word Match, but one player from each team is mafia and is trying to sabotage them.

5 Likes

Wait so for when we have multiple players will ALL players have to match?

1 Like

Sabotage would be absurdly easy if there wasn’t some means of killing the saboteur

1 Like

you can have some way to have the host control what they learn

but then somebody would need to have that role to be fair

but then they’d need a role that could get extra info and maybe a way to stop it so they’d need somebody they can kill

but for them to be able to kill somebody they need to be in the majority so the game has to be 3v2
but then the minority team needs a killing method to remove the bigger teams numbers
but then people would have to be able to talk all the time so they could play the game

and at this point they might as well all have roles right

It stops being a low-intensity game.

1 Like

The simpler strategy is just to do the reverse of this game: each round, teams choose a player on their team to remove. If all mafia are removed from teams before the team size becomes 2, town wins. Else, mafia wins.
All teams would also have to have [team size * 2 // 3] players match, and worst performing team is eliminated.

1 Like

but what would we call that?

ctob?

Yes.

2 Likes

And once enough mafia player is flipped, all other teams just give up, so the teams without mafia members could go into the finale, ensuring a town victory.

GUESS NUMBER 12 HERE WE COME

1 Like

i don’t care anymore i j wanna finish XD

Littne and Hazzy talked about how awfulthey did in a discord group chat wit hme

1 Like

when you say how awful they did that tells me they are done and i am not

1 Like

Oh god you’re on 12 and you still haven’t matched??

we had a couple of unfortunate near-misses :pensive:

Uhhhh

What uhhhh

I was about to ask if i could still join
Me good brain

1 Like