World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

yea
personally i find it unfun because the game is predicated upon relationships and trust in a way that is way too close to actual relationships and trust. Like it seems like the kind of thing that just leaks into your actual life or relationships very very easily

this is kind of solved by having it anon but when i played it anon, by like the 4th round 5 people had instantly outted to each other. Thus ruining the anon aspect. They weren’t even fun about it they were just helping eachother because they know who the person they were helping was rather than any actual game thing.

relatedly i also suck at the earlygame because at that point alliances are basically entirely arbitrary unless they rely upon the preexisting out of game relationships which, as we have established, i do not like

3 Likes

i had a video of jimmy g running out to the field in a super bowl clutch situation and was gonna caption it

mods on the way to remove survivor 2

2 Likes

could i cohost survivor 2, cuz i know mods r gonna not let me into that either

2 Likes

if they dont do it like hoffa got done sure

i dont have dat to run it with

2 Likes

most i would have you do is probably just annouce what the challenges are n shit

incredibly easy even a fucking child could do it

2 Likes

yeah i figured it probably isnt much to do

1 Like

also like maybe putting numbers into a spreadsheet

like ur an econ major you should know ur way around excel

3 Likes

the last time i played survivor (i think we played the same game? it was anon on discord - guava’s game) - i got betrayed by my team even though i was being helpful on challenges. and guess who was the leader of the betrayal. the fucking HOST who was PLAYING in his own GAME as one of the ALTS. and then he fucking CONSOLED me about being betrayed being like “awww damn i loved u, u got robbed, u were great”, as a host, after BETRAYING ME as A PLAYER

7 Likes

yea

2 Likes

im sorry, I’m a FINANCE major. And only barely the most insufferable one in the game.

5 Likes

im calling a spade a spade dear

2 Likes

this is fucking INSANE

7 Likes

who does that

5 Likes

I’d like to believe that I’m not quite that bad.

3 Likes

he made one of the challenges for people to repeatedly spam his dm with a message. copy paste, copy paste. he disallowed bots

hazard, our dear friend hazardwaste - sat there and he sent fucking thousands of dms over the course of the 24 hour duration of the challenge

5 Likes

SPAM CHALLENGE

SHRIMPO MODE

2 Likes

Hazard is awesome.

1 Like

I know there is some conspiracy plot out there to kill me guys btw

4 Likes

they also kicked me out because i wasnt a woman. (not a joke). they made an alliance of women-only alises. i was male (Kazuma from Konosuba). RIP me

2 Likes

sus bot

1 Like