World's Finest - GAME OVER ASH WINS

Bidding phase starts as soon as i compile the powers

2 Likes

Zone exists and is in the game i will put this into the op soon

The following powers are up for bidding:

1. Stockpile: If you have unused Energy at the end of the round, it will go to the Stockpile and can be used later. The Stockpile may only hold up to half of the owner’s current Health.
  2. Chronoshield: If you take non-burn damage, instead you will Burn that much damage next round.
  3. Defensive Overload: Gain X shields, where X is anywhere between 1 and your Health. After damage calculation, Burn for Y, where Y is your excess shields. This ability initially costs Burn 0, but this cost increases by 10 every time you use this.
  4. Final Gambit: If you are one of the last two players alive, you may activate this power to swap any number of powers with your opponent (including this one). Then, this power de-activates and cannot be used anymore.
  5. Parasite: All damage you do to other players (including via power) is halved (rounded up). If you die, this power goes to the player who damaged you the most that round (or whoever killed you, if not applicable)
  6. Absorb Pain: When you take damage from a player, your Energy next round is increased by that amount, and that player has their energy reduced by that amount. Does not affect Health.
  7. Quasi-stellar Obliterator: Once per round, draw two bad mutations that cannot be stabilized. Then, give one to yourself and one to another player.
  8. Call Option: At the start of the game, M becomes the sum of all Energy costs for powers (variables are 0). Spend 20 Energy and submit a value X greater than (M / 3). Then, you regain Health equal to [(Y - X) - (M/3)], where Y is all Energy that is spent on powers this turn.
  9. Devils Bargain: Strike a deal with another player, binding them and yourself to the terms. If the deal is broken, the violator is penalized according to the terms of the deal. (All potential deals are veto’able by the host just to prevent bullshit. I probably won’t veto, but still.)
  10. Incinerate: Your Attacks deal bonus damage equal to how much Health you have Burned this game.
  11. Power U- wait this is just dragon install what the fuck: To activate this power, submit cool theme music to the host. Then all of your powers are upgraded, and the host posts your cool theme music.
  12. Replication: Spend 15 energy and target a player. If that player targets you with a power, that power’s effects are negated and you gain a copy of that Power that disappears upon activation (or at the end of the next round for non-activated powers). If this does not negate anything, gain a Strike; when you have 3 Strikes, this power and anything created by it vanish. This power cannot replicate itself.
  13. Shadow Council Executive: This power goes immediately after the first round of bidding to the highest bidder. You may then participate in a third round of bidding, where you may bid on any power you have been previously outbid for. You also Mutate after round 2.
  14. Cursed Soul: - Once per game, spend all of your Energy to swap this Power with another player’s Power.

[most of these are worded slightly differently than how they were submitted]

Before 2024-10-05T00:00:00Z, please submit bids on up to of these 8 powers. All bids will be revealed once everyone has bid, and then the second round of bidding will begin [but see Shadow Council Executive].

@tutuu
@Aleph
@Ash
@Marshal
@Squirrel2412
@Daeron
@Zone_Q11

Power Interactions List:

TBD but I’m taking input on this. Will be updated. Please give input I beg of you!!!

5 Likes

willow can we use the basic attack to attack multiple players in a single round?

1 Like

i aint readin allat

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

does this burn damage happen at the start or the end of the next round?

end

1 Like

final questions :stuck_out_tongue:

if two people bid the same amount after round 2 - i assume the winner is randed?

and - if you lose on bids, you get your health that you spent on that bid refunded, right? nvm OP already says only highest bidder loses hp

oh sorry 1 more

how do you resolve this with multiple basic attacks?

if i have burned for 6, and i attack all 6 other players for 1 damage each, does that mean i end up attacking them for 7 each, or do i just get 6 extra damage that i need to tell you how to redistribute (so for example 1 extra for each, or only 3 for person A and 3 for person B)

yes

1 Like

(i think this is OP but then again OP powers are balanced by the bidding system so its all good hehe)

1 Like

i think this is the most OP power whoever made this is a madlad

1 Like

awww

thank you

1 Like

Remember that energy vanishes after the round lol

2 Likes

yeah

it’s only a one time thing each time you take damage

2 Likes

it incentivizes nobody to attack you

1 Like

All of the attacks benefit

1 Like

the person who made this probably also made this

i give them the creativity award. their strategy was to pick up both of those powers and disincentivize people from attacking them (they aren’t a threat with low damage, and its bad if i kill them) and let them live until final 2 and then they swap it away for strong powers. honestly galaxy brained

2 Likes

shhhh

don’t tell them that

2 Likes

this is such a cool misc i so wish more people would have joined. such a creative idea, its so cool

1 Like