Zelda Mafia - MAFIA WINS!

your options would be me and marluna, with marluna doing the kill, or tutuu and may, with tutuu or may doing the kill

it cant be me because i was next to two other people

How come everyone else is told who was next to them but i wasn’t

Or if the killer was on the other side of Brakuren i wouldn’t be next to them would i

Me/Hip were together with Atlas 1 space away from us. Marluna being 1 space from Atlas but not connected to myself/Hip.

So Me/Hip are basically clear from the first kill always.

I do, however, think that mafia have a ninja-esque ability with somebody being able to seem like they’re somewhere and talking there… but actually being somewhere else and hidden is a fine idea. And in that world some of the less confirmed peeps could have done something like that.

1 Like

that would mean nobody is next to you

I don’t have time to ISO everyone and my playstyle is very different from zone’s so i’m unsure what y’all want me to do

this is also impossible for everybody but marluna, unless you’re implying it lasts forever (which is a bad idea)

id recommend pushing marluna and hoping for the best
the kill is ~almost always between her and you

What are marluna’s claimed actions and movements
Who was / is in proximity to her

she hasnt spoken at all this phase
she claimed she idled turn 1, nobody knows 2 3 4

Atlas was supposedly in proximity to her.
And I was in proximity to Atlas, as was Hip.

What about bionic
Also what’s the vc

Bionic was executed and flipped town

1 Like

Who do you want executed and why

Ah

No Vote (3): Hippopablompoyeetus, Atlas, tutuu
Zone (1): Someone
Someone (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (3): Marluna, N.1, May

i plan on changing my vote by end of phase

Small note: if Someone doesn’t change their vote by end of phase, I will manually move it to N.1.
There’s probably a neat way to replace people in the vote count bot, but me me lazy.

you have to replace zone’s name in the vc ping with n.1’s and change the vc to house his name, yes

I mean my vote’s on Someone.
It’s a wild and wacky idea I have but like I think Hip reads really good to me.
I know Atlas has not murdered us yet but being in a 3 does make that quite hard.

I think Someone didn’t really stop us from killing Bionic because Someone is W.
Does that mean Someone was responsible for kill 1? IDK.

And now I think they’re trying to get off an easy mis-execution in yourself, if you are good.

What would you recommend i do with the time i have left in order to help pin down the right suspect