1 Like

Skill issue.

Simply do not join mafia chat

in the mountainous version I would just account for this in the parity check

can’t do that here though because roles might stop the kill

it’ll rand the kill for you then

1 Like

Fuck

(I could add a few caveats to make it sometimes detect this tbh but also it doesn’t really matter since a host is always just going to manually call it if needed anyway)

1 Like

/shoot Zug

@Zugzwang has diedduring the night!

They were...

Congratulations to the Mafia for winning!

The Mafia:
Ash
wrongboy

1 Like

Not Voting (7): Bionic, May, Ash, ElizaThePsycho, wrongboy, Zugzwang, Litten

1 Like

Minor spelling error. Town wins

3 Likes

ok restarting now

in theory, Zugbot now fixes the votecount and PMs you that you died

2 Likes

also I added Atlas nya

1 Like

oh wait
it resets the votecount

…which is arguably correct upon a daykill though
mmmmmmm

1 Like

@ thread

do you think the votecount should be reset on a daykill

1 Like

It is correct, otherwise majoirty is lowered by - are you calculating majority?

1 Like

About Zugbot

Zugbot is a bot made to host mafia games on FoL. It is currently experimental; if there are any bugs, report them to @Zugzwang and/or the game hosts.

Voting

Votes are placed with the same syntax that is usually used by the VC plugin on FoL. However, ambiguous votes are resolved differently.

If your vote is an not an exact match* for any playernames, and is not a substring of exactly one playername, it will be resolved to Not Voting.

Examples:

• The playerlist is {Zugzwang, wrongboy, joycat}. You vote for “Zug”. This vote is resolved to Zugzwang.
  • The playerlist is {Zugzwang, Zugbot, joycat}. You vote for “Zug”. This vote is resolved to Not Voting.
  • The playerlist is {Zugzwang, wrongboy, joycat}. You vote for “g”. This vote is resolved to Not Voting.
  • The playerlist is {Zugzwang, cat, joycat}. You vote for “Cat”. This vote is resolved to cat.
  • The playerlist is {Zugzwang, wrongboy, joycat}. You vote for “May”. This vote is resolved to Not Voting.

*Capitalization, spaces, and other characters that cannot be present in Discourse usernames are ignored.

Voting is plurality only.

Actions

• Actions are submitted on the forum, with the exception of the mafia factional kill.
  • All publicly submitted actions need a ping to Zugbot. Privately submitted actions do not.
  • Multiple actions should not be submitted in the same post (this may cause them to be processed out of order).
  • If you have an action, the syntax needed to use it is explained in your rolecard.
  • Instant actions should be processed in under a minute. Even if an action is not instant, it will provide immediate acknowledgement, to show it has been seen.
    • If an action does not do this:
      • You may have forgotten to ping Zugbot
      • You may have mistyped the syntax or mispelled a username
      • There may be a bug in the bot (during testing, this is the most likely outcome)
      • Zugbot may have went offline
  • The mafia factional kill is submitted in wolfchat on Discord, through the Discord bot there.
    • The command to submit the nightkill is “$nightkill [player]”.
  • The factional is mandatory and not assigned.

Parameters for this game

Day length: 10 minutes
Night length: 10 minutes
Action Deadline: 2 minutes before phase change
Multivoting allowed: False
No-Exe allowed: True
No-Exe wins ties: True
Minimum Delay Between Votecounts: 3
Minimum Postcount Between Votecounts: 0

it’s plurality only rn

1 Like