Zugbot Turbos and Testing Thread

the only solution i have, not being such a coding wizard, is an informal rule.

if i had to guess there should be a way for the bot to make the shot for them in their rolecard

1 Like

Zug did you create the code to request coge counts from a previous post number? Can you color them from flips in the future?

1 Like

partially
then I decided it was meh because you can just go to that post and click the button

1 Like

the way it’s coded, a shot from someone else in the rolecard wouldn’t register, and a shot from the bot wouldn’t even make a notification

but also if I were going to automate a shot, it’d be easier to just automate the shot in the code directly

1 Like

It’s more from qed and VCA purposes

1 Like

You can quote a vote count from the bit

1 Like

i had assumed it was linked to the rolecard, rather than the user
fascinating.

1 Like

it definitely shouldn’t be too difficult to make some edits to have that happen
but I was wondering if I can do it without any modifications to the bot outside of the roles created and parameters changed

i will admit my curiosity towards how subsitutes will be handled now

1 Like

its linked to both

1 Like

uhhhhhhhhhh that’s a good question! most likely I’ll add something to the action processing function to listen for host pings, and create a sub-out command similar to normal actions (but the host wont be considered a player because that would break a lot of things)

1 Like

also btw would people want neutrals

I am leaning towards just not adding them because most neutrals kinda suck

2 Likes

most neutrals suck

1 Like

the only thing you could conceivably add that somebody would be able to understand quickly would be a jester.

which is to state it being a bad idea

Add a jester gane ending and let’s test it

I could certainly add any normal neutrals, or really anything if I brute forced it
it would probably make the code generally more annoying to maintain though

1 Like

let’s be real it’s probably already annoying to maintain

honestly no
it’s very nicely organized currently

1 Like

i had meant more people than code

and a survivor never crossed my mind due to heavy distaste

1 Like

is it easy to add stuff to it though