2 Likes

Iā€™m also not claiming publicly day 1 hjdfhjdfhjf

you know you want to~~

1 Like

I juggle Hazard as all four Minions.

Silviu nominated Zug.
Jarek nominated Litten.
Guava nominated Nuto.

I find it gravely amusing that our inhibitions against Witch risking ourselves has given rise to the impression none of us have any idea what to do.

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lotte I can explain more Zugbot mechanics!!! nya nya nya

1 Like

nya

1 Like

Iā€™m unsure if this one was valid, given it was before nominations opened

@MotherPoppo confirm/deny?

1 Like

Unless Silviu was precisely witch cursed, Iā€™d imagine itā€™d be likely counted.

1 Like

it might be
but again thatā€™d be meta-able so maybe not

@MotherPoppo.

I would like to /Nominate Carbonated.
I was deliberating on whether to nominate Kelsier or not, but I think this one makes more logistical sense with the greatest area for profit with the smallest margin for error. Plausibly a Demon candidate, also not terrible to confirm with a Cannibal, either way itā€™s worth setting this upon the table.

Iā€™ll reserve Alsaahir or Gossip claims until after Iā€™m paradoxically determined alive or dead from the Witch.

I saw the background fading and knew instantly it was an opaque image, despite being on light mode.

1 Like

@MotherPoppo

/Nominate Zug

Accusation: Thereā€™s alot of roles that are in play. Leaving this for :bell: TC or :plate_with_cutlery: Cannibal.

1 Like

/whisper Magnus

will note Iā€™d be bad cannibal food nya

Strange how the town flavorwise is okay with a cannibal lying around

1 Like

I mean, someone has to do itā€¦ what do you think happens to the executions otherwiseā€¦

Well, how about a more civilized member of society simply digs! It works for one town, Iā€™m sure!

1 Like

that town has a Shabaloth