100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

Whispers are closed, you’ll have to use your neighbour whispers.

Cannibal soft.
(This is a joke.)

:(

1 Like

Have you never played Trouble Brewing? Tsk.

Actually I have recieved news that Magnus would be “om nom nom yummy yummy”. How would the accused like to respond?

3 Likes

These utterly unsubstantiated allegations were initially spread by Tutuu as part of a smear campaign against my character, and I shall not stand for it.

Would you be willing to participate in a study to prove those rumours false definitively, or are we just to take your unscientific anecdotal word for it?

3 Likes

This feels incredibly satirical coming from you of anyone, May.

2 Likes

I’ve heard from a first hand source that they think Magnus is yummy

3 Likes

We could scientifically test it. If Magnus is a townsfolk, they would not poision the cannibal and would taste good. So therefore if they are good they are yummy

2 Likes

I’m very scientific.

4 Likes

May the Scientificer

2 Likes

However, if I was evil, the cannibal’s unrefined palate would be overwhelmed and so they’d be unable to differentiate the distinction either way! If you can mistake garbage for a person’s flavour, it suggests the same could be said vice versa for their delicate senses!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m a connoisseur. I could tell the diffefence

1 Like

It’s “dude trust me”, not “dude trust Magnus”

4 Likes

He has a gun for a head. He doesn’t have to explain :duck: quack

2 Likes

It has occurred to me that if I was an outside observer spectating my comments now, it would be perceived as comedic defensiveness in isolation and ergo evil.
I validate and dismiss these concerns in one fell swoop. I swiftly Summon a meal cart of cerebral Purée for our Cannibal.

2 Likes

Magnus just gets quirky and decides to claim summoner sometimes, it’s a town tell

I was challenging your scientific background!

3 Likes