100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

nya

I didnā€™t take my meds today so my mind doesnā€™t want to think but Iā€™m fine with carbonated dying

noted
VOTE: Carbonated

would you (or anyone else) say Crazyā€™s case also has similar merit btw

I havenā€™t spoken to Nuto. I can only draw information based on inference, so I canā€™t help there. Sorry.

1 Like

thatā€™s exactly my issue as well

1 Like

carbonated (6): Magnus, Lotte, May, IcetFeelsPain, Hazardwaste, Zugzwang
crazynuto (3): Lotte, May, Hazardwaste
Litten (1): Jarek

Not Voting (8): Litten, carbonated, guavagudetama, Kiiruma, crazynuto, Chomps, Kelsier, Silviu200530

No witch deaths is interesting

Why did Guava nominate Nuto?

Itā€™s probably on some middling active slot whose death wouldnā€™t spew anyone town or otherwise.

(nyaaaaaaaa Iā€™m tempted to nominate thbthtbhtbthbthbhtbthbthbt)

1 Like

not for that, to be clear, but in spite of it

Magnus, would you say you trust Silviu

1 Like

Aaaaah, damn.
VOTE: Crazynuto

I kinda like how Carbonated reads.

Thereā€™s no reason to when town crier exists

This a really weird and inconsequential thing to get hung up on
Like ig it doesnā€™t matter because we have super long to vote since itā€™s forum but if this was a live game it would feel like you were actively trying to waste time and brain power on something irrelevant

I was asked to nominate
The person who asked me said people were only nominating cats
I said ā€œbetā€ and nominated Nuto for having a cat pfp

1 Like

I would say so a decent amount, from an alignment perspective, although I likely wouldnā€™t push for their protection. I could be fooled and I could be convinced otherwise, and any suspicion pointed towards Silviu from another perspective can be considered valid rather than agenda.
From a logistical position, Atlas said their activity volume quotient is polarised and certain other comments have been bold enough that Iā€™m not scrutinising their slot so much as I should be.

1 Like

What the hell is wrong with you? ā€œWeird thing to get hung up onā€? Iā€™m worried I completely made up an event I vividly remember. Iā€™m worried for my own mental health. Come on.

1 Like

Youā€™re such an internally genuine individual for this course of action which you partook to pursue.

Can you, like, attempt put yourself in somebody elseā€™s shoes before you open your mouth?

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling somewhat sick now