100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

And you know the spicy choice of me being the damsel means that there’s a chance that you make the cannibal a damsel for a day too ;3

/Whisper carbonated

Quick clarification.

got it
/accept

This isn’t a “your actions have consequences. I’m killing you regardless of your alignment”. This is “you are very likely a minion who’s Damsel guessed”.

If you’re actually town, then yeah I’m annoyed at you because in my eyes this is borderline gamethrowing. But the goal here is to win, not to kill people who are playing badly.

Making a damsel guess isn’t throwing or even close to it.

if you’re town, what was the point of this guess

what does it get you

It gives me suspicion, so I don’t die in the night.

You think the demon is going to kill a player who most people think are good/is giving out good info, or the dude that everyone thinks is evil and has a good chance of being miskilled?

it gives you suspicion, and gets you promptly executed

You’ve been warned why that’s a bad idea so I’m not bothered. Killing me mechanically confirms me a day later via the cannibal at the expense of the game being much harder for town (unless the cannibal doesn’t explode/puzzle guess)

it is in fact possible that I am the ONLY outsider in the game because of a godfather

I can see that being a possibility for sure

I’m a cat

1 Like

Meowww

1 Like

does this not making the damsel-guessing even worse though

“I’m a role that needs to not get executed! Let me make myself extremely suspicious”

there are way better ways to be suspicious enough to not get nightkilled early, and also not get executed instantly (ex: getting yourself in a doubleclaim)

@Lotte Whisper?

1 Like

It shows that I care so little for this role that I don’t even care about living that much

So I guess I’m implying I’m the tinker? I might not be though. People in whispers know if that’s the truth or not.

Jarek you made a Damsel guess.

2 Likes

IDGAF about being executed but I’d wait for the cannibal to bite it before you do

I told people I’d do it

You literally cannot complain or act like we’re stupid for executing you. You made a Damsel guess

2 Likes