100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

Again, you were warned

this does not count.

I was not there and it doesn’t matter if you say you’re going to do it. You made a mechanically enforceable Damsel guess. If you did this as Good that’s your own damn problem. It’s still my job to deal with it if you are Good but you can’t act like executing you is in the slightest unreasonable

3 Likes

This isn’t like I’m claiming to be a townsfolk I’d love for you to find 2 outsider claims that aren’t me and get them to CC me

you won’t be able to do that but if you did manage to do that then that third outsider claim is going to have a real fun time explaining why certain things happened

Hiya

A quick question if there really is a damsel outsider can he really cc you

You’re not getting two public CCs for making a Damsel guess. You made a Damsel guess. You’re not getting a reward.

3 Likes

if you look at it this way I don’t give a damn what happens after I die and the consequences of killing me will only really fuck with you not me

I ain’t a townsfolk I have no ability and when I’m dead I won’t care who dies

Probably not wouldn’t expect them to. But if I’m fake, there’d be 2 outsiders, a puzzlemaster tinker or plague doctor wouldn’t mind cc’ing me here.

They won’t because I’ve made my point already.

If you are Good, we are on the same team. There is no “bad for me but not for you”. This is a team game.

2 Likes

Wait u acc claim damsel?

Nvm

I do not care about dying I know what this’ll mean it means that I get ignored for the rest of this game because people erroniously believe they are correct and shut me out of every single conversation. It won’t be my problem what happens after I die like that or not that’s how it’s going to be

You made a Damsel guess.

1 Like

okay so I’m not being clear enough I’m the plague doctor

so when the ST kills you with a witches curse when you try and nominate someone you think is evil don’t complain to me that I didn’t make it painfully clear you executing me and then letting the cannibal die at night and give the ST 2 abilities wasn’t a poor choice

I do not care if the ST gets these abilities because I’ll be dead they won’t affect me, I can still find the demon while I’m dead

That doesn’t contradict anything I said.

1 Like

You’re a townsfolk I’m an outsider, me dying doesn’t mean I stop getting info because I was never getting any in the first place. It’s bad for you, it’s not bad for me this is factual

• Godfather exists. There might just be one other outsider.
  • Kazali exists! I doubt it’s in play, but it’s possible.
  • In the world where you’re evil, one of those outsiders is the Damsel, who probably won’t be outing right now.
  • The other three outsiders would likely also prefer to stay silent, rather than CC the player who’s very likely evil and always getting executed today.
1 Like

I’m not doing this any more, you got my claim and you were warned why it’s a poor choice, if there’s literally any kind of protective you go on crazynuto tonight or you suffer double the consequences

1 Like