100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

It’s pro town since no one has to worry about me being evil with a damsel guess

Was litten thendead one

Yo did u die

If it’s not outing to make a Damsel guess, then that makes the consequences of doing so much less potent for a Minion. Even if you have a perfectly reasonable explanation for your guess, creating ambiguity is a terrible idea

1 Like

There just isn’t a damsel if there is I’ll eat my own words but I refuse to believe they exist. I reckon the other outsider doesn’t exist because someone would have heard it in a 3 by now. It’s a godfather game.

Yeah I am just seeing two sides of the same coin here

Can we get evertone to waste damsel guess on litten? That might help this but would be unfun for evils prob

I actually had things to talk to you about after talking with magnus

The issue isn’t your instance individually being more pro town than others, it’s that if you Damsel guess, then other people get to go “oh I saw Litten do it so I thought it was a good idea :(“

1 Like

You are just being stubborn for very little reason which is anti town if you are good

And it creates plausible deniability for everybody else, you have to go “are they Minion or making a slightly dumb play” rather than “are they Minion or making an incredibly monumentally dumb play”

1 Like

Ah just leave it be I don’t think this is going anywhere

I’m honestly fine if minions want to waste their damsel guess on people and look more suspicious doing so.

I’ll speak to you given your explanation for it is plausibly deniable enough but I think doing that is a bad idea

1 Like

I am not ok if the Minions guess an actual Damsel

1 Like

Like I understand your point, but I honestly think damsel in long form is so anti town that we should be encouraging minions to guess early on

I don’t fancy being left out of things

/whisper may

Feeling assured that the downside isn’t so bad because they can talk people out of immediately executing them

1 Like

/accept

1 Like