100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

Can cannival nullify pb

no

Was this guess real and not a joke

Cannibal can eat any good character and gets the full ability

It was real in the sense of I wanted to claim minion as good and waste my guess

TECHNICALLY A cannibal can eat and get the ability of the spy since they can register as good but if you do that then youā€™re giving a good player the grim

1 Like

Shoulda done it on me

I donā€™t have beef about it. I just think you made a bad call if youā€™re Good, and you werenā€™t acting like you were willing to acknowledge it was a bad idea

1 Like

@may if i damsel guess magnus will you try to exe me

Yes

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Most people think Iā€™m good and it was no different from wasting the sparactus guess when Iā€™m good. Thereā€™s a difference between a player living and a player who died n2 doing it

Well Iā€™m sorry for what happened. I donā€™t have any beef Iā€™m mostly just worried you dislike me for what happened now.

Damsel guessing is stupid I agree but I just wanted to mess around and thatā€™s THE ONLY justification I have

I would appreciate it if you actually talked with me rather than being stubborn on something that was never going to affect the game

Donā€™t care

1 Like

I think itā€™s still antitown

1 Like

You arenā€™t being better than jarek

Recluse damsel guessing is actually the chad play since it can mechanically take away the evil teams damsel guess

1 Like

I damsel guess litten@motherpopoo

There isnā€™t a recluse here so every damsel guess is just people fucking around. I still shouldnā€™t have done it though but wcyd I donā€™t think thereā€™s a damsel

1 Like