100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

Those 25 seconds must’ve killed.

/break nya

yeah
Hazard has died and will go on to win as the offscript Bounty-huntered good Zombuul

4 Likes

when i am right i am right

yeah
sometimes things are optimal to ignore and not question

1 Like

well. what do we have now. who are the suspects?

There are fourteen of them.

1 Like

Topic bump! That means nominations are open! Also wrap up your whispers.

1 Like

thirteen* i am not a suspect silly. i am hazard

TMI and a scumslip to presume I wasn’t including myself.

We… really should’ve talked about nominations.

Meow meow melw

May / Kelsier / Jarek / Kiiruma is the broad range, in order of personal preference.
I don’t really recognise why May would be town from the emphasised bluntness in our whisper, I don’t think she was emotionless but it was more so a reaction to being accused in this manner, and the way wherein he tried to use it as a reason to be town whilst singlehandedly ignoring their other list of crimes reads like agenda.

I don’t think we can mechanically have a Witch.

I was worse in whisper with Lotte which is probably why she sees it and you don’t

Litten also. I may or may not have asked if you were stupid

(I was not aware that I’d been lied to at the time and so thought your actions extremely contradictory)

Joyful. I wouldn’t like to think so, but it’s plainly well known for everyone to feel that way about themselves.

I don’t like being like this, I don’t want being ill-tempered to be locktown for me, but I play every individual game to win even at the expense of my future self, so if I do something I wouldn’t as wolf I’m gonna point it out

You’re using it currently as a shield when normally you’re just readily flustered when accused for bad reasons. Emphasising particular comments with capitalising words and whatnot. But in this game, I can’t readily point to a single thing that seems villager-indicative, numerous things to the contrary, and you’re defending yourself with this instead of it being a consequence of whatever else. You often declare repeatedly that you don’t want to be read in certain ways you know provide struggles for you, and just argue your reads instead.

I wasn’t privy to those other discussions of yours, but you just seemed frustrated in the triple chat earlier about being lied to and backstabbed. I don’t… think I believe it’s clearing…