100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

I want to win games. I will do anything within the rules of a game to win a game. Sometimes I’ll be mad about the fact that the optimal course of action is embarrassing for me (i.e. admit I’m polarised because I’m an asshole as town) but that doesn’t mean I’m not gonna try to win

1 Like

I am less embarrassed about admitting to that particular form of polarisation because I have long admitted it’s present.

1 Like

I would consider you to be one of my closest friends on FoL, meaning I find your wellbeing important. I hope you aren’t still feeling too distressed, it’s an unfortunate distraction clogging at your mind if you are.

2 Likes

I’m not distressed, I never really was. I’m just incredibly blunt when I’m busy with something (like, say, moving), which means I don’t really have the ability to employ such strategies as “being polite” or “reading between the lines”.

You’ll notice that several of the things you are wolfreading me for involve me taking somebody overly literally when they say something or being insufficiently skeptical. Please consider why that may be.

1 Like

Meow meow meow

Fucked up to kill the house cat n1

3 Likes

litten do you who is evil

Nyaaa

1 Like

I’m eating sunde right now give like a couple hours when I get off the ice cream high

1 Like

The principle reason why I suspect your slot is for being evasive and incognisant throughout both days, dragging out our 3f3s or scrutinising Litten’s Damsel guess over the other side or not engaging with most social questions in whispers even to say you’ve been too recently busy to have much of a picture. The literal interpretations are potentially understandable given the context, the other things just seem out-of-character coming from you.

Do you think these things are the actions I would be taking as a wolf, or do you just find them out of character? Do you think I’m acting in a way that benefits w!me, or do you just think I’m weird?

I’m perfectly capable of making up some bullshit in response to a social question as a wolf. I know how to fake a read. The version of w!me you have in your mind here is either sandbagging or has suddenly become wildly incompetent.

Even in the last BotF, a game where I was initially extremely socially burnt out and could barely speak, and later straight up sandbagging, I made up some social bullshit, I gave reads on you and pandora and Jarek, I didn’t act “weird”, because as a wolf it si my job and purpose to act normal. Why would I give zero reads unless I actually had zero reads?

Last game, I, as a bluffless Minion, immediately and confidently hardclaimed a single role. Pure shot in the dark. I didn’t drag it out. Because I knew dragging it out would be more suspicious than getting in a double claim. Why would me taking too long to hardclaim (while in a whisper the whole time, I wasn’t gonna suddenly get bluffs!) benefit w!me?

You’re looking at me for signs of a new liar. Eyes darting and lack of confidence and evasiveness. I am not a new liar, I am an experienced liar. I still mess up, but not at all like that.

Let me cannibalize you May, it’ll be okay!

2 Likes

These are tells I don’t exhibit, which I have never exhibited, and you’re applying them out of a sense of obligation to criticise “suspicious” behaviour. When I am a wolf, I will comb through my person to seek out and eliminate suspicious behaviour. When I am a villager, I do not.

May which cat is you or neither

I could be both

1 Like

The cat is now in the bathtub sitting there

1 Like