100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

Evils won’t CC me because they can’t because if I die then the likeliest ST ability they’d give is witch you aren’t giving the ST summoner that’s actually a joke

No.
There’s a Kazali on script.
We have no such thing as outsider count confirmation.

1 Like

I am deadset on believing I’m mech confirmed if dead but being dead is boring and I’m not interested if I die second in a 15 game

Sea Otters!

More specifically, conservation for species and upkeep for Monterey Bay Aquarium

1 Like

If you kill me then ghost me for the rest of this game I will be exceptionally displeased

let’s kill may zugzwang and manguns all minions there

magnus* not the man guns :sob:

1 Like

Cool I’m not being taken seriously.

I’m publicly greenchecked and likely dead to the Summoned Demon tonight.

1 Like

I legitimately hope that there’s an innkeeper in this game or people come to their senses

I don’t think you’re a Demon candidate so I have no incentive to push you right now, don’t worry.

I’m more annoyed than anything else that my nature to be a dumbass has gotten me into this mess in the first place

I don’t have an ability anyway I’m essentially vanilla this role isn’t that interesting but the ability to nominate and vote is why I’m even interested. Dying is the least interesting thing I could possibly do and the least you could do is let the demon do it if they exist so I at least have that

Doesn’t matter how evil I look if people just come round and understand my POV then if the demon wants the extra minion power they have to kill me they won’t have a choice

There’s a few things I want to say but I have sort of an idea.

@crazynuto If you gain an ability that says to pick one person, pick me. Assuming it’s exorcist (or preacher if you dislike Carbonated’s existence) I’ll be blocked if I get summoned, given I’m the second most likely candidate due to being greenchecked.

If the Exorcist is alive, they should pick Magnus.

Don’t try to deviate to try to double fake the Summoner. They’re probably just going to go for an obvious choice.

1 Like

If you get two people… probably choose me and Magnus. Seamstress or Innkeeper doesn’t change it being a good idea.

Et tu, Brute?
(I support this warning.)

1 Like

going to sleep i didnt immediately explode to witch so day is runed
Text

1 Like

hmm yes i will put a U button very close to the unvote that won’t be confusing at all

UNVOTE

I’m more surprised you didn’t see the text invading your message before you sent it. Did you just tap and send?

yea sometimes i hit the phone keyboard dropping before it goes away from the reply button

1 Like