100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

A Summoner isn’t confirmed, but Godfather and Assassin seem to exist.
Every ST loves Godfather for some reason.

If there’s a godfather then I’m the only outsider

A tinker or PM would have had no issue speaking up by now. I stand by that.

Alternatively, there’s no obligation for either to claim since the former might want to bait a kill, and the latter ensures they get their guess by waiting.

Maybe not. But there’s 2 sources of negative outsider mods in this game so figuring out the outsider count is legitimately important.

Especially for a kazali. It’s power messes with outsider count as a hint

possible negative outsider mods. There could also of course be + outsider mods - but then I’d expect to hear more.

The hard facts are that nobody has heard of outsiders right now it seems and I’m the only one whose said anything about being one

I mean damsel is an outsider claim I guess but the real damsel would almost never claim it. And if there’s a godfather, there’d also be more than just a damsel.

If there’s a HUNTSMAN, they’d add the damsel but that would also not neccessarily matter for the godfather and so we’re back to square 1 with this

Way I see it, it’s either plague doctor/Damsel or it’s Plague doctor + godfather/Kazali

Is it? I always just thought of it as a way to compensate for possible Outsider skews whilst also providing a secondary effect, I suppose that’s logical, even though by design Kazali just makes the Outsider count unsolvable.

I think we can just reverse-engineer Kazali, though. Who would you expect to be most likely turned, figure out their alignments, yada yada.

I’m not sure I haven’t played with this demon much but the very fact that it’s part of it’s ability means the start of the game has more or less outsiders than normal due to it’s ability. If none of those outsiders are selected as minions then you know…

And also, if the ST’s felt like overloading town with more townsfolk to make a potential kazali pick less of a GG if it picked all the info roles?

1 Like

The better question to solve for a kazali is why nobody has gotten into a double claim yet.

Because they were picked and had their token changed to a minion and already have a free bluff.

I think the outsider count this game is telling of what is or isn’t happening and I don’t think obfuscating info to die in the night is helpful at this point in time.

The outsider that benefits most from doing that, that can still come out and not lose the game has already come out so tinker/PM in comparison are really not as big a deal to have known?

explode me witch

VOTE: Jarek

@MotherPoppo i gossip that witch is in the game

There was a quintuple claim at one point yesterday.

But I see your point. I think the Godfather on-script potentially exists to conceal the existence of a Kazali, by obfuscating their incrementing counts. Focusing on double claims is a reasonable metric for the purposes of tracing a Kazali who wanted to choose unexpected teammates, although that could still result in a Kazali doubleclaiming their own Minion which is nonetheless an edge case.

When you have a lot of double claims, though, Kazali can likely be ruled out.

Over 1 million USD has been raised over the last 6 years!

I’m mech confirmed good unless I’m cc’d irrespective of everything else, this is not the choice

What is this charity stream raising money for?

@mech is this true?