100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

You can change gossips, but not alashir guesses, because alashir guesses are resolved instantly

1 Like

Its a slayer shot basically

1 Like

But with more targets

Yes and roles are unique so one of us must be fake claiming

I like the additional rule that recluse and spy can’t misregister to it as it’s rather mean

2 Likes

nyaaaaaaaa ok read up

It’s better than a blind Townsfolk claim though, wouldn’t you say?

Ik but trying to get someone else to out is rough when your double claim hasnt even been claimed.
Evil crave info. We dont give it to them for free

Double claiming is more effective than skating by on a free fake-claim especially when your ability is only going to trigger once in the game at best

As someone murked by the alaashir as spy its fair

1 Like

Yeah, if you are spy and fear the genie that much you can kill them n1

And if you manage to not double claim and land a bluff or a not in play townsfolk then you can do a lot more harm by bullshitting the info there than you can by saying you’re the tinker

“Dont keep litten alive too long as savant”
Proceeds to make them end gamr

1 Like

Well magnus gave my info for free though so thats an exception i assume btw what kind of info the only info i see here is the possibility of one of us fake claiming and not our roles

Alsaahir is garbage with a scarlet woman and/or a fang gu

don’t ask me why I know

1 Like

It shows why vortox is the weakest demon in botc
The hosts tried very hard to not give game solving informatiok but due to the nature of vortox it left one viable vortox world

Our alashir won against a sw pass

I still can’t tell you why there’s only me as an outsider claim other than it being a kazali

Nah yeah savant info killed my worlds sadly.

1 Like

If it’s truly plague doctor and damsel that is funny