100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

It was hard to make an evil team when all the false info basically destroyed everything

Magnus never gave out your info. They just said it didnt make sense

But Iā€™d expect the damsel to be working towards being dead, personally.

Itā€™s not something I like but itā€™s the meta around that particular role.

alsaahir scarlet woman fang gu is guessing 3 demons and itā€™s not fun at all :moyai:

1 Like

mmmmmmmmm @May whatā€™s your read on me and how did it progress over time (if you want to reference posts in the whisper just say the postnum)

doā€¦ you have examples of this

Then you could give the free bluff to the Demon instead, and double claim freely.

Groups where people know eachother but I guess thatā€™s not technically us

In live games people jokingly make damsel guesses all the time. In the like 2 years i have played it in live someone would always make a joke damsel guess if the script has a damsel in it

its the same as claiming goblin. Something you should never do as town. but people still do it

idk I wouldnā€™t make a guess as a role I actually gave a fuck about

but this role is literally who cares simulator

live games are pretty different than longform tho

mmmm i dont think the fact its live or text changes this point. i agree its not a good look. but i wouldnt throw my votes at the wagon over it

Quick someone call me out on my hypocrisy is it do I care about being dead or do I not

I may in the minority but I think encouraging mimiom to waste damsel guesses is good in long form as long form allows damsels to make so many mistakes that itā€™s very dangerous to have a damsel

1 Like

do you wanna die and be eaten by the cannibal

Because of the Kazali + Summoner interaction, this script was going to have five evils last rand. The Alsaahir wouldā€™ve died.

1 Like

You say this butā€¦

I donā€™t want to die at all, being able to nominate and vote freely is the only reason I like this game as much as I do (as well as the roles, but I obviously donā€™t have one this game)

if Iā€™m just sitting around getting lied to I want to at least be able to play

i was killed as a spy by alaashir in a game where my team was a Vortox/Scarlet woman. Scarlet woman caught the pass and died via alaashir